Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #2.....baby

Comment

• I just about spit water all over my screen when I saw that just now. Outstanding!

Comment

• Just needed to win a game at home against a team they should beat.

One thing about the GMAC men this year, on any given night who knows who wins.

Comment

• well, that was fun while it lasted....we might miss the tournament again, now

Comment

• Originally posted by Lawson View Post
            well, that was fun while it lasted....we might miss the tournament again, now
            KWC still has the #2 RPI and #4 PI in the region and a sweep of Walsh.

Comment

• Hopefully…but losing two games at home to middling teams…and other teams with chances to get good wins over the next 5 days….still makes a guy worry

Comment

Hopefully…but losing two games at home to middling teams…and other teams with chances to get good wins over the next 5 days….still makes a guy worry
                Shouldn't be any worry. A team typically does not fall from 2nd to out of the region. Yes. Two bad losses, but probably will come in as a 5 or 6 spot now.

Comment

• What difference does it make? The team remembered who their coach is and went back to playing Cooperball. They'll get slaughtered in the regional as well unless the somehow manage to remove their collective heads from their collective backsides.

Comment

• GMAC men's basketball this year was so convoluted. On any given night one of the top 8 could beat any of the other teams. And it didn't matter whether it was home or away. Just no team stepped up and took. I too expect a poor showing in the regional.

Comment

• Definitely better for us….for Walsh to win tomorrow

Comment

• I think we’re in…just another hour or so now

Comment

• Upper Iowa

Comment

Upper Iowa
                            GG

Comment

• As anticipated we could not overcome our Cooperesque nature, thus with the way this season ended I would still brand it more or less a failure. Regular season co-champs - sounds great on paper but ultimately meaningless. If he can't go anywhere with the talent we had on this year's team....

Comment

• Saw on Twitter that NaVuan has entered the transfer portal. Not terribly surprising given that it seemed him and Cooper were never on the same page. Still a big blow as he was a dynamic athlete with big play ability. He could jump with anyone in the gym. Hope Cooper has a good class coming in. Great to still have kennedy, alex, logan, and Eddie but his whole offense this year was to throw the ball to Beezy. Hard to immediately replace that.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X