Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to Evans….im either at the game or too busy to listen to radio….since newspaper would never have any info….im in the dark.

Comment

• Torn ACL, presumably in practice as I don't remember him getting injured in game action.

Comment

• Pretty sad showing at Ashland. Stagnant offense in the 2nd half, plenty of terrible passes and turnovers, and couldn't do a single thing to stop them in the paint. Peterson played pretty decent though, which was good to see him continue to grow.

Very odd that we only played a Point Guard for 3 total minutes. Streamed the game and saw Kennedy fully dressed sitting next to coach but he never took off his warmup. And then Dom only played 3 minutes. We had non-points running point the whole game, which could have contributed to some poor passing and extra turnovers. Very odd move by Coop.

Comment

• Kennedy apparently tweaked an ankle and was ruled out for the game. Subota should have gotten minutes. It's encouraging that the game was as close as it was with Miles out, but I don't know how a freshman is supposed to develop if he isn't given a chance to play in situations where there's no other PG to put in. Just Cooper doing Cooper things, which is why I will be very surprised if we do manage to do anything of note this year even with a much improved roster.

Comment

• Just when I thought we'd turned the corner and were stepping on the gas, they fall flat at Tiffin.

I think we've discussed before, but Tiffin's gym is awful. How can a recruit walk in there and think oh yeah I want to play in this puke green mural gym?

Comment

• Fall flat at Tiffin...get absolutely brutalized at Hillsdale. Come on. We went from #3 in the standings to #8 just like that. Never fear, Cooper ball is still here, we just momentarily forgot how mediocre we are.

Comment

• Your 2nd place KWC panthers….at least this season is enjoyable.

Comment

• Enjoyable and frustrating. This team truly is a Jekyell/Hyde group. Show up against Walsh twice, whoop OD on the road (as they should have), but thent he Tiffin and Hillsdale loses. This Saturday should be a good marker. They generally play well at home and hopefully we get a good crowd out.

I'm pumped they are in 2nd place by record, but the point ranking system has them as 5th. I thought they got rid of that thing a few years back.

Comment

• Yeah..for now I’ll look at record like every other conference in the country….and we’ll move up that points system some if we beat Cedarville Saturday.

Comment

• I dont care what their silly point system says….for at least a few days…..it’s the 1st place KWC panthers.

Comment

• Agreed! And they deserve it after that outing against Cedarville. That's some basketball I could get used to seeing!

Comment

• It looks like the Panthers might be hosting the conference tournament…I hope it doesn’t conflict with 3rd region and mess this up somehow

Comment

• I've been so juiced up about potentially hosting that I forgot all about the 3rd region tourney. There's a high likelihood it will conflict. I suppose the GMAC games will probably get moved earlier to accommodate, especially on Friday.

Comment

• The GMAC is pretty particular on when games can be played. Hopefully Wesleyan has the opportunity to host. It is a fun tournament. Of course they need to win the quarterfinal to host for sure.

Nice venue to watch a game!

Comment

• Top 25…wouldn’t have guessed it in November…I don’t mind being surprised

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X