Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Kentucky Wesleyan Basketball

Originally posted by ABjo View Post
    Click "Continue to Home" or "Skip Permanently" under the Ad.
    I did and nothing comes up. This has never happened before. I never liked Osborne and that is a fact! He left the athletic department in shambles.

Comment

I'm posting at 3 am, who cares? The Cedarville game stated the obvious for me. These players have the athletic ability to be a good team, not great and what they don't have is a coach.

I feel for some of the players like Malik Harris. I hope the administration learns from this, that is if they come back next year as employees.

My real concern at this juncture is recruiting. Who is recruiting? I'm sure this interim coach is a nice guy? He seems to like to stomp up and down the court. He sort of reminds me of Chris Farley, may he rest in peace.

I'm sorry. This is probably the worst KWC team I have seen. A good KWC team would have won this game by 25 points going away. This is a full squad team. Todd Lee coached with six players at one time. Those guys under Lee in that period absolutely played their guts out. They were also well coached.

Comment

Nice win for kwc today.

Comment

Originally posted by glvcpro View Post
          Nice win for kwc today.
          It was probably their best game of the season. They should keep it up!

Comment

Originally posted by alumnifan View Post
            It was probably their best game of the season. They should keep it up!
            Only 3 pt game in first matchup you know they were coming for revenge. Kwc played much better than that first matchup and made some good adjustments.

Comment

KWC men drops basketball game at Malone by 16. The softball team got punched in their first game at Huntsville as well.

The athletic department desperately needs a large influx of money. If the college does not make an outstanding head basketball coaching hire, it could spell disaster. And, no way should the present coach land a permanent job. He is an Osborne leftover. Wipe the slate clean and hire a young coach with lots of energy.

Comment

Three road games coming up. I suppose it's unlikely this squad will fail to make the G-MAC tourney. However, it is possible. Still, it is also unlikely that this team will advance past the first round of the conference tournament.

Comment

Panthers fall at Walsh, 68-102. When will this Nightmare of a season end? I just want to see who the college will hire as the next head coach. I hear Bozo the Clown could be interested. He could draw a good crowd at the Sportscenter if he gave away flowers and balloons.

Comment

Panthers fall at Walsh, 68-102. When will this Nightmare of a season end? I just want to see who the college will hire as the next head coach. I hear Bozo the Clown could be interested. He could draw a good crowd at the Sportscenter if he gave away flowers and balloons.
                    I hear Lil Brent gonna apply. He got experience right across river in Tell and of course under the Dean of the MVC.

Usi should have hired Bozo or Homey the clown instead of Dirt sandwhich. Less $ and provide entertainment in the least.

Comment

The only thing you can see on the athletic website is the crowd funding campaign. I don't know how KWC can recover from this debacle. Also, how does this affect their accreditation with SACS and the NCAA?

Comment

• Originally posted by alumnifan View Post

Comment

The only thing you can see on the athletic website is the crowd funding campaign. I don't know how KWC can recover from this debacle. Also, how does this affect their accreditation with SACS and the NCAA?
                          Why do you keep saying that. There is a link to get past it. Everyone else can do it.

Comment

There is now.

Comment

I wish I could know the names on this list

https://hoopdirt.com/kentucky-wesleyan-dirt/

Comment

I am thankful KWC can search for a coach now. However, you can probably bet there is a leading candidate already in the field. NCAA experience at the D1 or D2 level is crucial, preferably as a D1 Associate or D2 Head Coach. Connections are also crucial.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X