• Show
Clear All

• Re: Kentucky Wesleyan Basketball

Harris still not dressed out. Redix is.

Comment

Originally posted by kwcpantherfan View Post
      Harris still not dressed out. Redix is.
      How long does a bruised knee take to heal? Another beating tonight by Findlay on home floor. What the hell has happen to our team?? Happy has left us dumpster fire for a program. Too much stress as a basketball coach? Season last maybe 6 months. Do a little recruiting in off season. If kwc is serious about their Basketball program they need to clean house. I am embarrassed for the program. Oh by the way, the interim coach cant teach/coach perimeter defense, just like his friend Happy

Comment

• Comment

Preseason i knew we were in trouble, you could tell recruiting was off, it was like he signed the easiest players he could find. Loaded up on guards, signed zero wing players. And he continued his tradition of signing one year players. It was obvious to me we were in trouble!!

Comment

house will be cleaned at end of season. noodles already on the hotline

Comment

Is that the worst home loss for KWC in the modern era?

Comment

I see Moses has spoken. Don't throw stones at glass houses. Lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Redswin View Post
                  I see Moses has spoken. Don't throw stones at glass houses. Lol!

Comment

Glad we got that straight so please quit doing so. Lol!

Comment

A friend of mine said two KWC players got technicals last night and things are completely out of control with the KWC program. At least we know why Happy quit, must be a total disaster in Owensboro. A lot of good coaching candidates out there, but will anyone want to come in and try to rebuild a team headed for a terrible season. He said there were maybe 400 or 500 fans in the Owensboro S.C. last night to see a great team like Findlay play. What's gonna happen when they play terrible teams in there as far as attendance?

Comment

KWC has to take a good long look at D-3 right now. They will never compete with the Findlays of the new GMAC.

Comment

You are half right. The coach did lose the team last night. I for one am happy to see that it will be an easy decision to do a search at the end of the year. So many players today have no respect for anything but outlaws and riff raft. I do not know who can coach them but I sure hope we find some one who can coach kids with a chip on their shoulder.

Comment

Originally posted by Looking For 9 View Post
                            You are half right. The coach did lose the team last night. I for one am happy to see that it will be an easy decision to do a search at the end of the year. So many players today have no respect for anything but outlaws and riff raft. I do not know who can coach them but I sure hope we find some one who can coach kids with a chip on their shoulder.
                            The trick is to recruit ones you can coach. Once you get enough of them there that won't listen, it doesn't matter who your coach is.

Comment

Originally posted by Purplebuckeye View Post
                              How long does a bruised knee take to heal?
                              They said it is a "bone bruise". I don't know what's different about that than a regular bruise. I'll probably google it because I'm also curious how a "just a bruise" injury could result in this much time off the court.

Everyone seems to be forgetting that this Findlay team is GOOD. We knew coming into this game...well I knew anyway...that it could be bad. Honestly, the first half was somewhat promising. Granted, we gave up 54 points but we were only down 8 and I'm not really sure if it was that both teams were just on fire shooting, or if both teams were just playing equally bad defense. Obviously the second half didn't go so well...but there's still a lot of season to go. There will be ups and downs. Yes, at this point I agree, there's probably going to be more downs than ups. But are we really prepared to shutter the doors of the sportscenter due to a bad season? Come on...we've had bad seasons before. We'll come back. Sky is not falling...it's just a hailstorm.

Comment

FYI

Most bone bruises slowly heal over 2 to 4 months. A larger bone bruise may take longer to heal. You may not be able to return to sports activities for weeks or months.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X