Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Kentucky Wesleyan Basketball

You aren't the only one. Lol! Ricky Iikes to dish it out but boy does he get upset when he gets punched. If you are going to pay attention to this clown then go on the offensive. He will retreat to his corner in the fetal position quickly. Lol!

Originally posted by alumnifan View Post
    For some reason I would like to punch you in the face!

What Wesleyan is going through now is extremely painful. I have no idea what happened, but hundreds (probably thousands) of alumni, fans, supporters and former players are hurting. It needs to get fixed sooner or later or a Panther coup could happen next year. BIG TIME!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Redswin View Post
      You aren't the only one. Lol! Ricky Iikes to dish it out but boy does he get upset when he gets punched. If you are going to pay attention to this clown then go on the offensive. He will retreat to his corner in the fetal position quickly. Lol!

Comment

I say take the financial hit NOW (honor all contracts) and start a National search now. In fact, if we could get a distinguished former player like OHS Coach Rod Drake to come in on the interim it would help immensely. I know he has a job, and it could still be there next year given our relationship with the Owensboro School system. He could at least bring some integrity back to the program and put fans in the seats for the rest of this season. He might just be what Wesleyan needs in the long term. He won a KHSAA State Championship at OHS. How is that not good enough?
        This is KWC's big problem, always living in their past glory and hoping a former player can bring it back. I know nothing about Rod Drake, but I know you have an experienced, talented, available former college coach right there across the river in Evansville, Coach Rick Herdes. If KWC wants to return to championship form, it is a no-brainer to reach out to Coach Herdes and at least see if they can work something out. He was the best recruiter in the nation for USI for many years. He is also very personable and is great with the boosters. You want to return to glory? Then get on the phone and call Coach Herdes.

Comment

For some reason I would like to punch you in the face!

What Wesleyan is going through now is extremely painful. I have no idea what happened, but hundreds (probably thousands) of alumni, fans, supporters and former players are hurting. It needs to get fixed sooner or later or a Panther coup could happen next year. BIG TIME!!!!!!!!
          I don't like that West Side Mafia idiot, but no need for violence. It's not his fault KWC is getting blown off the court in every game. That falls on KWC's current coaching staff for not recruiting the proper talent. Never thought I would see KWC lose a home game to Aub.-Montgomery. How the Panthers have free-fallen.

Comment

I say take the financial hit NOW (honor all contracts) and start a National search now. In fact, if we could get a distinguished former player like OHS Coach Rod Drake to come in on the interim it would help immensely. I know he has a job, and it could still be there next year given our relationship with the Owensboro School system. He could at least bring some integrity back to the program and put fans in the seats for the rest of this season. He might just be what Wesleyan needs in the long term. He won a KHSAA State Championship at OHS. How is that not good enough?
            In one post you're threatening to punch someone for saying Happy won't coach another game, then the very next post you're demanding to pay out his contract and find a new coach immediately? Why am I not surprised by this?

Comment

Originally posted by kwcpantherfan View Post
              In one post you're threatening to punch someone for saying Happy won't coach another game, then the very next post you're demanding to pay out his contract and find a new coach immediately? Why am I not surprised by this?
              Why do you always have a beef with me? The intention of what I said goes something like this. 1. Wesleyan is looking at five seasons without a regional win. How long has it been since that happened? 2. Wesleyan has to honor every contract, but they do not have to keep the staff. Coach Osborne brought in a friend to take over the program. The interim coach is not like a Wayne Chapman or Ray Harper. 3. Happy Osborne recruited this current team with the help of an assistant. So, the fact that this current team could be the worst ever is on him. That is not a knock on the players. I'm sure they're doing the best they can. 4. I said I would like to punch someone. That does not mean I would, mmkay. I have never thrown the first literal punch at anyone, except when my 6'4" 250 pound brother in law to be called me a ***** in my father's home and I knocked him across the den. The last one who threw a first punch at me 25 years ago found himself face down in a parking lot in Owensboro.

So, it has been a long time since I have been in a fight. I was upset with the poster because anyone named westsidemafia taking a low shot at a hurting program bothered me, especially a ISUE poster. I am KWC family and have been for a long time.

We both graduated from KWC. The difference between you and I is the fact that you were not born yet when I started attending classes at KWC. Now, if you continue to have a problem with me, take it up with me in person, mmkay. Because I am not even going to look at you unless you want to go outside, kwcpantherfan, and I will let you throw the first punch.

Comment

Originally posted by Duluth Sleuth View Post
                This is KWC's big problem, always living in their past glory and hoping a former player can bring it back. I know nothing about Rod Drake, but I know you have an experienced, talented, available former college coach right there across the river in Evansville, Coach Rick Herdes. If KWC wants to return to championship form, it is a no-brainer to reach out to Coach Herdes and at least see if they can work something out. He was the best recruiter in the nation for USI for many years. He is also very personable and is great with the boosters. You want to return to glory? Then get on the phone and call Coach Herdes.
                Well, if you mean we are living in the past, then we should take down those 8 banners in the Sportscenter along with the conference championship banners in the WHRC. Also, the previous coach Todd Lee played his team to a regional final. That's pretty good.

Lastly, you don't know Rod Drake, and he is an outstanding coach who played under Mike Pollio who pulled the strings for Happy Osborne to be hired at KWC because Happy helped Pollio build the NAIA Mid South conference when Pollio got that conference going as the commissioner. So, yeah, maybe you are right.

Lastly, the day KWC hires a former USI/ISUE coach to head up the KWC program may not go over well with some folks.

Comment

Here is another comment: If you have attended an undergraduate and graduate academic program, one of the outstanding complexities of your studies will include criticism: historical criticism, contextual criticism, political criticism, institutional criticism, etc... Why? Because critical examination of any form of learning has to include it. That is how we learn, and that is how the vast majority of your academic grades will be determined. That same thought process relates to your chosen profession.

In The Great Midwest Athletic Conference, the current overall President Cup Standings has KWC ranked dead last at No. 13 with a .264 standing. That is a fact. That is critical analysis!

Comment

Shove your threats up your ass, Mr I'm So Christian. This board has gone completely to hell.

Comment

Flashback of your GLVC days...thought you created the GMAC to be more competitive...that backfired.

Here is another comment: If you have attended an undergraduate and graduate academic program, one of the outstanding complexities of your studies will include criticism: historical criticism, contextual criticism, political criticism, institutional criticism, etc... Why? Because critical examination of any form of learning has to include it. That is how we learn, and that is how the vast majority of your academic grades will be determined. That same thought process relates to your chosen profession.

In The Great Midwest Athletic Conference, the current overall President Cup Standings has KWC ranked dead last at No. 13 with a .264 standing. That is a fact. That is critical analysis!

Comment

Shove your threats up your ass, Mr I'm So Christian. This board has gone completely to hell.
                        Losing is habit forming and toxic. Panthers have every chance to right the ship that the current coach sank like the titanic. TSWCOT.

Comment

Well, if you mean we are living in the past, then we should take down those 8 banners in the Sportscenter along with the conference championship banners in the WHRC. Also, the previous coach Todd Lee played his team to a regional final. That's pretty good.

Lastly, you don't know Rod Drake, and he is an outstanding coach who played under Mike Pollio who pulled the strings for Happy Osborne to be hired at KWC because Happy helped Pollio build the NAIA Mid South conference when Pollio got that conference going as the commissioner. So, yeah, maybe you are right.

Lastly, the day KWC hires a former USI/ISUE coach to head up the KWC program may not go over well with some folks.

Can you say Wayne Boultinghouse?

Comment

Enjoy your seat right behind the bench, Cap!

Comment

• Comment

• This is awesome. Anyone have any popcorn?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X