Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Kentucky Wesleyan Basketball

Originally posted by alumnifan View Post
    Alright, I lied about the last post being my last post. As you can see my reputation has been lifted from the vile level from whence it was. Thanks to the kind souls in the Off Topic Forum.

If KWC brings in any players, they will probably be one semester recruits unless some in house communication has taken place. It will be interesting to see how the Panthers finish. I'm not writing them off yet. There is still a lot of basketball left.
    Called it! Welcome back again lol.

Comment

Alright, I lied about the last post being my last post. As you can see my reputation has been lifted from the vile level from whence it was. Thanks to the kind souls in the Off Topic Forum.

If KWC brings in any players, they will probably be one semester recruits unless some in house communication has taken place. It will be interesting to see how the Panthers finish. I'm not writing them off yet. There is still a lot of basketball left.
      It is a pipe dream to resurrect the dead. Complete cleaning of house and program rebuild are the only options. TTLO.

Comment

Originally posted by Short Haircut View Post
        It is a pipe dream to resurrect the dead. Complete cleaning of house and program rebuild are the only options. TTLO.
        Who all is in the house? Also, urban dictionary stated TTLO means eating chicken?

Comment

This topic has been discussed at length on this board. The entire athletic department depends on men's basketball. If I remember correctly, given my drain bamage, the reason the entire administration was brought in: to elavate the athletic department back to prominence. The Board of Trustees have their work cut out for them.

Comment

This topic has been discussed at length on this board. The entire athletic department depends on men's basketball. If I remember correctly, given my drain bamage, the reason the entire administration was brought in: to elavate the athletic department back to prominence. The Board of Trustees have their work cut out for them.
            U think they will keep the interim coach?

Comment

Why?

Comment

Originally posted by Purplebuckeye View Post
                U think they will keep the interim coach?
                I think only if they finish 2nd in the conference.

Comment

Originally posted by Lawson View Post
                  I think only if they finish 2nd in the conference.
                  What happened to Happy, he sold his house very quickly, got the hell out of dodge. He didnt like the community as much as he let on. The health issue was very hush hush? Does anyone know what the truth was.

Comment

Originally posted by Purplebuckeye View Post
                    What happened to Happy, he sold his house very quickly, got the hell out of dodge. He didnt like the community as much as he let on. The health issue was very hush hush? Does anyone know what the truth was.
                    He knew his days were numbered. He exited stage left when not many were looking. His tenure was a colossal failure. TTMF.

Comment

• Comment

Actually, this year's team has the talent to compete for a G-MAC tournament run. The only way they get in the Regional without a title is to be conference runner up in the tournament with 21 wins, maybe. This current team wants to play and win. If the guard play gets sharper, they will be tough to beat. Wesleyan has length in the post and the stats prove it. Amir Warnock looks to be improved. We'll see how they finish

Comment

Actually, this year's team has the talent to compete for a G-MAC tournament run. The only way they get in the Regional without a title is to be conference runner up in the tournament with 21 wins, maybe. This current team wants to play and win. If the guard play gets sharper, they will be tough to beat. Wesleyan has length in the post and the stats prove it. Amir Warnock looks to be improved. We'll see how they finish

Comment

This KWC team certainly isn't great.....but they can be good....and plenty of good teams have made lucky runs in conference tourneys.

Comment

A single digit win over Mars Hill is nothing to write home about. If this team just plays without competing, especially on the road, the L's will start mounting. I would love to see them win over 20 and make the Regional tourney. I just don't see it happening.

Comment

That must be why Findlay is the highest rated team in the Region.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X