Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Kentucky Wesleyan Basketball

Based on the pictures I have seen...they can pack about 75 in there. If K Dub can host the regional they will have a big advantage since teams would only be able to bring 1 fan a piece.

Comment

Originally posted by alumnifan View Post
      Why do you give a crap? You have never been in it. I'm pretty sure the Sportscenter can still be rented in the future, considering KWC is responsible for it being there in the first place.
      I wanted to make sure there would be another seat for my guest.

Comment

• You are kidding right?

On the bright side when KWC and UE both go D3 at least the rivalry across bridge will continue.

Comment

Did you take that photo, waco? It's a bad one no matter where you got it. This is the type of stuff you morons live for. The bottom line is to keep Kentucky Wesleyan College fiscally sound. Their athletic model has obviously changed and at this point the Panthers would fit better in a D3 conference with Centre and Transylvania.

Comment

Kentucky Wesleyan made the same mistake so many others make. They waited too long when the ship was taking water. By not fixing the problem (Coaching) soon enough, the fans bailed and the ship has sunk. NWTL.

Comment

Did you take that photo, waco? It's a bad one no matter where you got it. This is the type of stuff you morons live for. The bottom line is to keep Kentucky Wesleyan College fiscally sound. Their athletic model has obviously changed and at this point the Panthers would fit better in a D3 conference with Centre and Transylvania.
              Is there any real D3 discussion among the powers that be, or is this just message board speculation???

Comment

There are at least three posters on this site that prove how stupid they are: some daily, some weekly, many late at night. We old timers do not waste our time reading once we see who posted them.

Comment

I know the D3 topic has been on the discussion table during Board of Trustees meetings. There has been no official announcement. As to KWC playing at the WHRC, there has been no official announcement. You can call it speculation.

If Wesleyan remains dead last in the G-MAC Director Cup Standings, they should drop to D3. That is where their athletic model is headed unless they can make money in D2.

Call me stupid......
                  Last edited by alumnifan; 01-03-2018, 11:06 PM.

Comment

When the All American Club, the now defunct athletic booster organization for many years, was still in existence, I talked with the president on the front lawn at KWC. The BOT asked the All American Club if they would support a D3 program. They said no. The AAC is gone.

If any of you can prove the college is not looking at a possible D3 move, please prove it!

Comment

• Comment

KWC falls 70-79 at the Sportscenter. Walsh got on the boards.

Comment

KWC falls 70-79 at the Sportscenter. Walsh got on the boards.

Comment

Did I read the box score right? The Quinn kid had eight blocks and only one foul in 25 minutes?

Comment

Originally posted by crazznewt View Post
                              Did I read the box score right? The Quinn kid had eight blocks and only one foul in 25 minutes?
                              Yes you read right. He is an amazing leaper. Can be 2 feet away from player and elevate to block shot.

Comment

Which was greater today? Points scored or attendance

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X