Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Kentucky Wesleyan Basketball

Originally posted by Looking For 9 View Post
    It is time to clear this Moore thing up. Thomas Moore's cousin Benjamin makes great paint. Neither played basketball well.
    One of them was very good inside the paint.

Comment

I stand corrected

Comment

His family couldnt have Ben Moore proud.

Comment

The new assistant, Coach Hochstetler, has an MBA. Hopefully, that will come in handy. I need to get one of those fancy barrister wigs.
          Last edited by alumnifan; 04-11-2018, 05:55 PM.

Comment

Has KWC posted anything about new recruits? How many players are there now, 3?

Comment

K dub offered Pierce Kiesler today.

Comment

I hope he signs. Here is a Hudl link.

https://www2.hudl.com/profile/4902650/Pierce-Kiesler

Comment

If he's interested in playing time chances are we'll be the place to be!

Comment

He is big, skilled, a four year player, from Ky., a good student. Are you sure this is the kind of player we want?

Interesting he gets offer from coach we passed over.

Comment

Originally posted by Looking For 9 View Post
                      He is big, skilled, a four year player, from Ky., a good student. Are you sure this is the kind of player we want?

Interesting he gets offer from coach we passed over.
                      I saw that, too. Kind of funny.

Comment

Originally posted by alumnifan View Post
                        I hope he signs. Here is a Hudl link.

https://www2.hudl.com/profile/4902650/Pierce-Kiesler

Cooper has the HS alma mater advantage.

And if you scroll down enough, you see he has SportsCenter experience.

Comment

He has decent size, 230 lbs. I did notice he is getting looks from lower D 1 programs, Morehead etc. He hasnt signed yet but he is exactly what lazy Happy didnt get for the program

Comment

He would be a perfect fit at KWC. His size as a shooting/power forward in D2 is perfect. He is very familiar with the Sportscenter, as noted from the HUDL video, possibly one of the reasons he was offered. These high school players have to be making a decision soon. All players including transfers have to make a decision soon on which college they will play for. It's almost the middle of April, by May they have to be signing somewhere if they are true scholarship players.

Comment

Originally posted by alumnifan View Post
                              He would be a perfect fit at KWC. His size as a shooting/power forward in D2 is perfect. He is very familiar with the Sportscenter, as noted from the HUDL video, possibly one of the reasons he was offered. These high school players have to be making a decision soon. All players including transfers have to make a decision soon on which college they will play for. It's almost the middle of April, by May they have to be signing somewhere if they are true scholarship players.
                              It is not unusual for players who matriculate to a DII to not do so until the summer after their senior year. Way too many wait for that DI offer and an large percentage of those ultimately regret the wait and look to transfer. I do like the looks of this guy and would think that he could be dominant at the DII level and also play on a DI team. I remember a player from Ferdinand a few years ago who could shoot the lights out, was 6'8" and signed with SIU Carbondale. Unfortunately he was a step or two slow and ended up at a NAIA school which is probably where he should have went initially. I wonder how quick this young man is?

Comment

Each year hundreds of young men make the mistake of going where they stop growing as a player and while they were a leader in high school in college they feel and act like a failure when stuck on the bench.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X