Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New bellarmine thread

Originally posted by ScreagleNation View Post
    Skotty coach gud wen allow to cheet but whyn no have pics of ref wive in da nude not so sucksissfull be he? Rod drag him aroun by de shote uns dis year waitncee
    Silky posted this. He is going to continue to be disruptive until someone figures out how to report him to the administrator. He has absolutely no respect for others.

Comment

Originally posted by crazznewt View Post
      Silky posted this. He is going to continue to be disruptive until someone figures out how to report him to the administrator. He has absolutely no respect for others.
      ^ wrong again newtie. someone should report u for being a stalking pedo. Just as factual.

Comment

Hometown paper piece on Bach:
        http://www.maysville-online.com/spor...07bdc3d23.html

And Crawford coming through with more of his usual good BU coverage -- this one on the game against the guys across town:
        http://www.wdrb.com/story/36789081/c...ned-bellarmine

Comment

Really good defensive effort against Louisville. May have been the most steals I've seen from BU in 10 years.

Comment

I was pleased with BU game last night. The Knights are looking like a "10 deep" team and when Cook gets back that will be 11. That knee brace on Corbett combined with his skinny legs worries me a bit - I noticed in the MSJ game he came down after a scramble for a rebound and was jogging with a slight limp. I don't think that knee is 100%. Ramser and Hunter look like they can contribute this year and Chitty and Fleming are ready and eager to get more minutes. Taylor looked good at times against the undersized MSJ team. Hopefully he can get more playing time in preparation for a larger role for next year, but it'll be hard when you've got a deep bench playing in front of you. I guess finding playing time for this many guys is a pleasant problem for Davenport to have.

Comment

I turned the radio on the Knights postgame interviews while in the traffic jam out of downtown last night but only heard the last few minutes of Scotty's interview. Does anyone know if Tyler Jenkins injury is ok? He was holding his arm/shoulder like a guy who had a collarbone/clavicle injury (which I have had). Hopefully it was just minor.

Comment

Five of the Knights' 17-18 opponents have won exhibition games over D1 teams:
                Wayne State (Detroit Mercy)
                Barry (Auburn)
                Le Moyne (Sienna)
                Maryville (Miami)
                USI (EIU)

Comment

Originally posted by BGrad1971 View Post
                  I turned the radio on the Knights postgame interviews while in the traffic jam out of downtown last night but only heard the last few minutes of Scotty's interview. Does anyone know if Tyler Jenkins injury is ok? He was holding his arm/shoulder like a guy who had a collarbone/clavicle injury (which I have had). Hopefully it was just minor.
                  I didn't catch the post-game show like I usually do and am wondering about this too. Scotty didn't mention Jenkins in his post-game press conference:
                  http://www.wdrb.com/clip/13887447/ra...ver-bellarmine

Comment

Originally posted by Knightmoves View Post
                    Five of the Knights' 17-18 opponents have won exhibition games over D1 teams:
                    Wayne State (Detroit Mercy)
                    Barry (Auburn)
                    Le Moyne (Sienna)
                    Maryville (Miami)
                    USI (EIU)
                    HMMM Auburn gets beat by Barry....a couple of AU star players out indefinitely due to this FBI Chuck Person thing and I also read Bruce Pearl is not cooperating with Auburn's internal investigation. All this couldn't happen to a nicer guy (dripping with sarcasm). I don't know how the rest of this message board feels about Pearl, but I could never stand the guy. I sensed he was always about self promotion rather than promoting his team, that and also he told bold-faced lies to the NCAA investigators. The many USI folks who like to peek at this message board might have different opinions of Bruce since they won a D2 title with him at the helm. Most of my negative opinion of him was formed after he left USI.

Comment

Tough win despite losing Eberhard and Jenkins. Fleming was outstanding. Coles played great. Blowing a 17 point lead was not good. Kept missing some good shots but it was the lack of defense on the perimeter that let SVSU back in. I think that is where they missed Jenkins the most. Hope Eberhard's ankle is ok. Wonder if he will play tomorrow. I think Jenkins maybe worse off.

Comment

It was good to have a deep team today. Ramser played well as well as Fleming and Coles. Corbett looked better too. The team was not as steady without Eberhard and Jenkins. Hope the injuries were not serious.

Comment

Northwood beat Indy. Going to be a rough one tomorrow if Eberhard or Jenkins are a no go. Really see what BU is made of then.

Comment

Nice win. And the BU press release says that both Eberhard and Jenkins are expected to play on Saturday:
                            http://athletics.bellarmine.edu/news...on-opener.aspx

Comment

Good win Saturday. The first half was nearly flawless. Bach played really well and showed the ability to put up points fast. Something we have always known him capable of doing. About the only player who didn't play his best in the first half was Eberhard. He was still slowed by the ankle turn. He played much better in the second half especially when Northwood made their move to try to get back in the game. It was hard to believe that Northwood had beaten Indy the night before. Moves said that Indy played without a couple of their best players so I don't think Indy is up to their full strength.

Comment

Originally posted by KnightStalker View Post
                                Good win Saturday. The first half was nearly flawless. Bach played really well and showed the ability to put up points fast. Something we have always known him capable of doing. About the only player who didn't play his best in the first half was Eberhard. He was still slowed by the ankle turn. He played much better in the second half especially when Northwood made their move to try to get back in the game. It was hard to believe that Northwood had beaten Indy the night before. Moves said that Indy played without a couple of their best players so I don't think Indy is up to their full strength.
                                Indy was missing Kempson in their loss to Northwood. He's probably their best player.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X