Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coming for that land, CSP.

Comment

Here's a question - What happens when two teams occupy the same county? I don't know how common that is, but a couple scenarios that come to mind are Sioux Falls and Arkadelphia.

As for Sioux Falls, even though both schools are located in the same county, their respective home stadiums are in different counties, so that one seems simple enough. The same can't be said for Arkadelphia though - as both Henderson and Ouchita are very much locked in the same county.

Obviously, this doesn't matter much as the weeks go by - it would effectively correct itself I would imagine. It was just a thought I had.

Comment

Originally posted by SW_Mustang View Post
        Here's a question - What happens when two teams occupy the same county? I don't know how common that is, but a couple scenarios that come to mind are Sioux Falls and Arkadelphia.

As for Sioux Falls, even though both schools are located in the same county, their respective home stadiums are in different counties, so that one seems simple enough. The same can't be said for Arkadelphia though - as both Henderson and Ouchita are very much locked in the same county.

Obviously, this doesn't matter much as the weeks go by - it would effectively correct itself I would imagine. It was just a thought I had.
        As for any county, it entirely depends on which stadium is closer to the geographical center of the county.

The lone exception is with Shaw and St. Augustine's, which share a stadium. For that case, I used campus location to break the tie.

Comment

Originally posted by Inkblot View Post

As for any county, it entirely depends on which stadium is closer to the geographical center of the county.

The lone exception is with Shaw and St. Augustine's, which share a stadium. For that case, I used campus location to break the tie.
          That makes sense!

Comment

Shouldn't Commerce own Mexico? :P

Comment

All your county are belong to us!
              Sprinkles are for winners!

Comment

Comment

It looks from the original map that Henderson got their home county.

Ouachita got Dallas, Grant, Hot Spring and Saline
                  Henderson got Clark, Garland, Montgomery, Pike, Howard, Sevier and Polk

Comment

I wasn't actually the one who tracked down all the coordinates...

Comment

Week 3 map now up: https://i.imgur.com/HEe2II6.jpg

Comment

The middle of that map is gonna end up Red, Green, or Black.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                          The middle of that map is gonna end up Red, Green, or Black.
                          Gotta love silo scheduling eh? ;-0

Comment

I believe this week is heavily dependent on the NSIC consolidating into one team by the end of the season...as in it makes it the easiest path to consolidation. If UMD beats Bemidji most of the land in the NSIC is up for grabs the following week at MSU if MSU can beat Winona

Comment

Originally posted by zimmy21 View Post
                              I believe this week is heavily dependent on the NSIC consolidating into one team by the end of the season...as in it makes it the easiest path to consolidation. If UMD beats Bemidji most of the land in the NSIC is up for grabs the following week at MSU if MSU can beat Winona
                              Indeed. And unless MSU, UMD, and USF all win or all lose the land cannot be consolidated in the regular season.

Comment

Indeed. And unless MSU, UMD, and USF all win or all lose the land cannot be consolidated in the regular season.
                                Looks like there's multiple ways the land can be consolidated as of yet but they rely on UMD beating BSU?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X