Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will we have football in the fall?

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The GSC just announced no fall football conference competition until Jan.1. Leaving foot in door for spring football I guess, but good luck with that plan. That leaves open possibility of a handful of exhibition games if you can find a game.

    Comment


    • Abilene Christian’s 2020 Jersey’s were supposed to arrive today. This is what Coach Dorrel found when he opened the box

      Comment


      • What we have here, is a failure to communicate at Nike!

        Comment


        • Loved the Big 12 Commish trying to sound like the FBS playoffs and championship game are ok without the Big 10, Pac 12, MW and MAC not playing this season. What a bunch of rubbish coming from his big mouth. Reminds me of when Nebraska got in to the championship game with 1 vs. 2 in the polls and got their a$$ kicked! Guess money talks louder than the health of players. Lawyers are probably just salivating at when the season gets started and the SEC, ACC, Big 12, SBC, American and C-USA or the school have a player get the virus.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by catatonic View Post
            Abilene Christian’s 2020 Jersey’s were supposed to arrive today. This is what Coach Dorrel found when he opened the box
            Gonna have to change the team name now.

            Comment


            • https://twitter.com/i/status/1295543799654096896
              Go Hounds!
              B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
              Cyclone Power

              Comment


              • That. Was. Golden. Thanks for sharing.

                Comment


                • That was good!

                  Comment


                  • The best part was the Pac 12

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post

                      The best part was the Pac 12
                      Yup. That or the “I have to ask Texas first” line by the B12, depending on your preference for understated and sly or a direct hit. Both were accurate though,
                      Last edited by catatonic; 08-22-2020, 04:12 AM.

                      Comment


                      • 5 athletes tested positive for COVID 19 at CSU Pueblo. Sports unknown at this time. The athletes are restricted to dorms or at home. How are the other D 2 schools doing with COVID and the athletes?

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Packfootball View Post
                          5 athletes tested positive for COVID 19 at CSU Pueblo. Sports unknown at this time. The athletes are restricted to dorms or at home. How are the other D 2 schools doing with COVID and the athletes?
                          Haven't heard anything around here specifically, although I did catch wind of some gatherings taking place - so I'm expecting those numbers to jump.

                          If they make it a month without transitioning to 95%-100% online, it will be a miracle.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by SW_Mustang View Post

                            Haven't heard anything around here specifically, although I did catch wind of some gatherings taking place - so I'm expecting those numbers to jump.

                            If they make it a month without transitioning to 95%-100% online, it will be a miracle.
                            I knew it was going to happen on campus. Just a matter of time. The kids want to party even though the county of Pueblo has one of the lowest COVID infection rates in the state of Colorado.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Packfootball View Post

                              I knew it was going to happen on campus. Just a matter of time. The kids want to party even though the county of Pueblo has one of the lowest COVID infection rates in the state of Colorado.
                              My take all along has been that incoming freshmen want that first taste of freedom college affords them - whether or not they realize how bad of an idea that is. Not that anyone else is all that more grounded, but I just feel like it's the first years that are going to drive infections more than any other group.

                              I think college administrators were simply naïve (shocker) to the fact that college kids want to party, pandemic or not.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by SW_Mustang View Post

                                My take all along has been that incoming freshmen want that first taste of freedom college affords them - whether or not they realize how bad of an idea that is. Not that anyone else is all that more grounded, but I just feel like it's the first years that are going to drive infections more than any other group.

                                I think college administrators were simply naïve (shocker) to the fact that college kids want to party, pandemic or not.
                                I wouldn't call college administrators naive. They know and understand this more than anyone-- including most parents. I don't envy them at all considering the current situation.

                                Comment

                                Ad3

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X