Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• South Dakota State shot themselves in the foot against Minnesota. They were up 21-20 with five minutes to play. Minnesota scored, made the two-point conversion to go up 28-20, and SDSU had a big kick return to midfield but then had an ugly final few plays and turned it over on downs.
    2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

• Jacks had the lead and the ball in the fourth quarter but fumbled. Final- Gophers 28 SDSU 21.

Comment

• Originally posted by UNA_Texan View Post
        UNA 26-17 in first FCS opener!!!
        Roar Lions!!

You should come join us on the UNA forums, esp. on Game Days!

http://unapride.proboards.com/
        Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

• Originally posted by UNA_Texan View Post
          UNA 26-17 in first FCS opener!!!
          Over a team from the Missouri Valley Football Conference. The MVFC is tough Top to bottom. UNA May make some noise in the Big South, one of the weakest FCS. conferences.

Elsewhere, Jax State who was picked to win the OVC and started the season ranked #6 nationally was blown out by Southeast LA last night. SLU was picked to finish 8th in the Southland.
          Last edited by catatonic; 08-30-2019, 03:53 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by laker View Post
            Central Arkansas 35 beat Western Kentucky 28. First FCS over FBS win of the season.

South Dakota State just scored but trail Minnesota 20-14 in the third quarter.

Comment

• NDSU takes on Butler at Target Field tomorrow.

Comment

NDSU takes on Butler at Target Field tomorrow.

Hate it when b-ball fields are temporarily turned into football fields just for the sake of a few $$. End zones are cramped, sidelines are pushed to their limits and random dirt surfaces are an invitation to injury. Kick But...

Comment

• Originally posted by Clean Liver View Post

Hate it when b-ball fields are temporarily turned into football fields just for the sake of a few $$. End zones are cramped, sidelines are pushed to their limits and random dirt surfaces are an invitation to injury. Kick But...
                  Yeah, it makes it more dangerous for sure. Same when they added that bowl game at Yankee Stadium.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clean Liver View Post

I agree. At least in this case, NDSU should be blowing them out by halfway through the 2nd quarter and will be able to take out any contributors for the last 2.5 quarters.
                    2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

• Laker,

Comment

• Originally posted by catatonic View Post
                        Laker,]
                        I thought South Dakota State was pretty good! :) And St Thomas hasn't played yet.

Someone needs to plug all the holes in the boat or it will sink out in Fresno next week.

Comment

I thought South Dakota State was pretty good! :) And St Thomas hasn't played yet.

Someone needs to plug all the holes in the boat or it will sink out in Fresno next week.

Comment

• I had an offer to go to the game today but I've already seen Butler play and passed up the opportunity. The game should be over by the end of the first quarter. For sure by half.

Over 35,000 tickets have been sold. I'm not sure what the biggest FCS crowd has been.
                            Last edited by laker; 08-31-2019, 07:33 AM.

Comment

• NAIA, not NCAA- but great story. This young lady who plays college football has been through a lot.

https://www.cbssports.com/college-fo...ide-receivers/

Comment

I had an offer to go to the game today but I've already seen Butler play and passed up the opportunity. The game should be over by the end of the first quarter. For sure by half.

Over 35,000 tickets have been sold. I'm not sure what the biggest FCS crowd has been.
                                I have no idea what the record for highest FCS attendance. I do know that when UTSA program played their first football game they set the record for attendance in the first game by a start-up program: 56,743
                                Roar Lions, Charge On Chargers, Roll Tide Roll!!!!!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X