X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2019 NCAA D1 Football

Originally posted by laker View Post
    BL would have a SNOIL joke somewhere.

Has PETA ever protested the mascots? They did against Mike the LSU tiger.
    PETA has graded UNA an F. However the habitat has high marks from zoo experts.
    Roar Lions, Charge On Chargers, Roll Tide Roll!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by UNA_Texan View Post
      PETA has graded UNA an F. However the habitat has high marks from zoo experts.
      PETA is anti-milk, so I'm anti PETA. Several years ago someone at the U of Minnesota let out the research animals. If I remember right it was winter and the ones who weren't found quickly died.

Comment

This guy is awful.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by IronOre View Post
            This guy is awful.
            And out of date! The #2 took the axe to the the lumberjacks... or was it took the axe from the lumberjacks?

Comment

This list is completely wrong as it consistently ranks the nickname "Wildcats" near the bottom. "Wildcats" are obviously the best.

Wildcats, Bearcats, Cougars, Lions, Tigers ... I cant think of one feline nickname that has much merit.

Comment

Originally posted by GrifFan View Post
                Wildcats, Bearcats, Cougars, Lions, Tigers ... I cant think of one feline nickname that has much merit.
                Those teams prefer to impress on the field not with the nickname.

Comment

PETA is anti-milk, so I'm anti PETA. Several years ago someone at the U of Minnesota let out the research animals. If I remember right it was winter and the ones who weren't found quickly died.
                  When I was an instructor at the Academy of Health Sciences, one of the extra duties was to monitor the goat lab for antivivisectionist activity. They would try to release the goats.

Comment

When I was an instructor at the Academy of Health Sciences, one of the extra duties was to monitor the goat lab for antivivisectionist activity. They would try to release the goats.
                    They must not of messed with you- knowing that YOU were the true GOAT!

Comment

• Re: 2019 NCAA D1 Football

They must not of messed with you- knowing that YOU were the true GOAT!
                      That.... and I was armed and had a guy with an M-16 with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brandon View Post
                        Those teams prefer to impress on the field not with the nickname.

Comment

This should cause some controversy.

Comment

That.... and I was armed and had a guy with an M-16 with me.
                            Damn, Academy of Health and Science must have been a rough place...

Comment

Damn, Academy of Health and Science must have been a rough place...
                              Not really, but at the time it was on an open military installation. Sine Sept 11, 2001, it is authorized access only.

When you are patrolling the sensitive areas at 2 am it pays to be cautious.

Luckily, I only drew the 24 hour OOD duty once a month.

Comment

Ohio State trademaking "The" doesn't work so well in German.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X