Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Colorado School of Mines Vs. Harding University. - Championship Chatter.

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• most interesting fact about this game.....flash at the bottom of the screen that Kareem Abdul Jabbar broke his hip at a concert....

Comment

• Are we sure that their RT should have won the upshaw? lol

Comment

• Matocha getting 2.5 seconds.

Comment

• Mines getting smacked around for the second straight year in the natty made me wonder who they played last year in the semi's. Any guesses on which region champ they played???

If you guessed the annointed psac/sr 1 rep you're a winner.

Comment

• Originally posted by DawgUp View Post
            most interesting fact about this game.....flash at the bottom of the screen that Kareem Abdul Jabbar broke his hip at a concert....
            what was he doing at a concert that he broke a hip?? He wasn't in the pit was he??

Comment

• Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

Mines should hope not. They're already getting slapped around.
              But tempers are going to boil over…emotions run high in high stake games where it’s rout.

Comment

• The NCAA has to do something about these blowouts!! Yes it looks as silly here as it does everywhere else. There's a reason why the games are played. Congrats to the victors and we move on to next year!!! May the best team win!!

Comment

• Originally posted by DawgUp View Post
                  most interesting fact about this game.....flash at the bottom of the screen that Kareem Abdul Jabbar broke his hip at a concert....
                  He’s like 80.

Comment

• Honest question, how many of the past 10 Champs have come from SR3?

Comment

• Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
                      what was he doing at a concert that he broke a hip?? He wasn't in the pit was he??
                      Exact question I asked myself. Would like video footage on this one. And what concert was he at?

Comment

• Hey. They finally stopped a pitch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                          Hey. They finally stopped a pitch.
                          Or Harding took the foot off the pedal…

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

This is why I find most people in the middle of the country a bit mentally disabled. I mean look at the garbage they vote for…

They beat GV this year.

Maybe they just don’t match up well with Harding and Ferris was a FCS caliber team last year.

Go fund the H so you school is spelled correctly.
                            I agree. If GVSU would have beat Harding, I doubt we would be looking at a 38-7 game right now.

Comment

• Congratulations Bison. Job well done. Over 6,000 yards of offense is very impressive!

Comment

• I know it's a little silly, but in my mind Mines are the #4 team this year.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X