Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many of you actually played fooseball for your Alma Mater?

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GhostOfHomer01 View Post
    That would require me to reveal my true identity which I cannot do my friend.

Comment

Re: How many of you actually played fooseball for your Alma Mater?

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
      Did Homer the First and Homer the Second also play football alongside Homer the Third?
      I believe the first two homers were the same person possibly but I have no idea. All I know is im personally 3-2 against IUP.

Comment

I believe the first two homers were the same person possibly but I have no idea. All I know is im personally 3-2 against IUP.
        So its pretty easy to check the old cal rosters for players from Cleveland, and there is only one, so, you are either him or exaggerating about playing. good to have you on the discussion board

Comment

Originally posted by ironmaniup View Post
          So its pretty easy to check the old cal rosters for players from Cleveland, and there is only one, so, you are either him or exaggerating about playing. good to have you on the discussion board

Send a link.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ironmaniup View Post
            Assuming I was telling the truth about where I'm actually from originally.

Comment

Originally posted by IUP24 View Post
              Send a link.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              tell us your identity. Did you play for IUP? you send a link.

Comment

tell us your identity. Did you play for IUP? you send a link.

Comment

So I'm the only person on this board who has sat in a film room dissecting this current spread IUP team for the last 3 years and has a clue about what they actually try to do lol So when all of you say im talking out my you know what I know what they try to do and how to beat them. Ill say ashland last year made 2 simple mistakes on defense ALL game that lost them that game. If they fix that IUP offense will struggle a bit IMO.

Comment

So I'm the only person on this board who has sat in a film room dissecting this current spread IUP team for the last 3 years and has a clue about what they actually try to do lol So when all of you say im talking out my you know what I know what they try to do and how to beat them. Ill say ashland last year made 2 simple mistakes on defense ALL game that lost them that game. If they fix that IUP offense will struggle a bit IMO.
                    Doesn't take playing football to know football. Kevin Colbert never played college football. He was the student manager for the women's basketball team.

Comment

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
                      Doesn't take playing football to know football. Kevin Colbert never played college football. He was the student manager for the women's basketball team.
                      I beg to differ. You can know X's and O's but to fully understand the game you need to have experienced it as a Player IMO.

Comment

Comment

Then why are you only 3-2 against IUP?

IUP HATES HIM, HE uses 2 simple tricks to have a 60% win percentage against them!

Comment

The thing with the talent IUP has on offense is you CAN know exactly what they are going to do ... you still have to have the athletes to be able to stop it.

It's not easy. Too many RBs and WRs to contain all day. Add to it that monster O-line and now a fully-healthy Lenny back to full speed. The other element is now you're adding back a bruising RB in to the mix (Temple) -- an item not there a year ago. He's not real fun to tackle. Then you can't see Justice Evans and can't catch Samir Bullock.

At this level that's a D coordinators nightmare.

Comment

Originally posted by TDs&Beer View Post
                              Then why are you only 3-2 against IUP?

IUP HATES HIM, HE uses 2 simple tricks to have a 60% win percentage against them!

Comment

I'm telling you, Homer, Redfield was so in your WRs heads last year a rematch wouldn't have made a difference. They didn't want anything to do with catching balls. He gave out a mental TKO. I saw it and heard it from the field level.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X