Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 2 Thread

Let it rip

I heard the PSAC has new rule this year. They measure the temperature and humidity during the game, and if it reaches a certain number. the game is delayed similar to a lightening delay. Sounds crazy.

Comment

Lighting in State College. Fans asked to take shelter. Noon kickoff is likely out. Gates are locked.

Comment

Originally posted by Bart View Post
        I heard the PSAC has new rule this year. They measure the temperature and humidity during the game, and if it reaches a certain number. the game is delayed similar to a lightening delay. Sounds crazy.
        Next it will be too cold.

Comment

Not a very promising start for Bloomsburg. Edinboro up 7-0 early.

Comment

BORO up quickly over BU 7-0. Could be a long day for the HUSKIES !!

Comment

Speaking of hot and humid, that's the current conditions in Edinboro.

Comment

WCU up 14-0 on YELLOW (their jersey choice) KNIGHTS.

Comment

13-0 IUP.

Comment

IUP is up 13-0 over Millersville with 7 1/2 mins left in 1st qtr

Comment

IUP 13-0 over M'VILLE. Get the sense this week may feature a number of routs.

Comment

So far, Millersville best plays on offense have been IUP pass interference penalties...

Comment

19-0 IUP...the 2 pt conversion looked good from my seat but they said no...

Comment

He stepped on the ;ine when he landed. Missed XP and 2pt screwing with the line.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPNation View Post
                              19-0 IUP...the 2 pt conversion looked good from my seat but they said no...
                              I'm watching the Millersville webcast and I'm pretty sure he was in. No replay available. Not sure how the ref misses that. The 'Ville OL can't contain the IUP defense. This is a talent mismatch. IUP needs to work on those extra points and FG's to solve the problem of those blocks.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X