Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dirty Harry
    replied
    Anybody know what the portal count is up to?

Leave a comment:

• Fightingscot82
    replied
    Originally posted by Ship69 View Post

Does any school in the PSAC fully fund its team by Division 2 standards (36 schollies)?
    Mercyhurst was close a couple years ago at 35 and change.

Leave a comment:

• Ship69
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPNation View Post
    Am I missing something? Lock Haven foosball has been bad for 40 years. What makes anyone think the smallest public school in the league is going to go toe to toe with West Chester or IUP? How will the fully fund the foosball team? A 6-5 record for them would be a miracle in any year.
    Does any school in the PSAC fully fund its team by Division 2 standards (36 schollies)?

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Am I missing something? Lock Haven foosball has been bad for 40 years. What makes anyone think the smallest public school in the league is going to go toe to toe with West Chester or IUP? How will the fully fund the foosball team? A 6-5 record for them would be a miracle in any year.

Leave a comment:

• iupgroundhog
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

The current players aren't going to do him any good. They'll get him to 1-10 next fall. This will be a total rebuild attempt from the ground up.
    It's one of the things that makes college football, or sports in general, so interesting. You've got your North Dakota State's on one end and your Lock Haven's at the other. Will they continue on as they have been or will things change?

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post

And, Shepherd's OC would know how to attack the defense since he knows what Coach Kelling likes to do. It goes both ways. i am pulling for Coach Kelling, but it should takes some time to get the current players to buy in.
    The current players aren't going to do him any good. They'll get him to 1-10 next fall. This will be a total rebuild attempt from the ground up.

Leave a comment:

• ShoNuff
    replied
    Originally posted by Dirty Harry View Post

Now there's a bonus. Former office mates. Unfortunately, he won't have players the caliber of Shepherd's. Could be an afternoon of we know what's coming, but we can't stop it anyway. And, the QB is on his way to Clarion. So, the offense won't be as good as this past year putting more pressure on the defensive signal caller. Can't wait for the action. Does anybody have an update on the portal count?
    And, Shepherd's OC would know how to attack the defense since he knows what Coach Kelling likes to do. It goes both ways. i am pulling for Coach Kelling, but it should takes some time to get the current players to buy in.

Leave a comment:

• Ram040506
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Dirty Harry
    replied
    Now there's a bonus. Former office mates. Unfortunately, he won't have players the caliber of Shepherd's. Could be an afternoon of we know what's coming, but we can't stop it anyway. And, the QB is on his way to Clarion. So, the offense won't be as good as this past year putting more pressure on the defensive signal caller. Can't wait for the action. Does anybody have an update on the portal count?

Leave a comment:

• Real_FSU_47
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Dirty Harry
    replied
    Originally posted by Real_FSU_47 View Post

One thing i do know. He'll know how to defend Shepard's offense
    Not sure since he didn't face them last year. Plus, this is all about recruiting, not schemes. And since he has little to no background with the PSAC recruiting, it will be too late. Turn off the lights, the party is over.

Leave a comment:

• iupgroundhog
    replied
    Since this is the Lock Haven thread I thought I'd put this in here about Robbie Gould - 49ers Man of the Year. Local boy makes good. Can he direct some of those schollies to football?

https://amp.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...0QOaqlHZQuCNuE

Leave a comment:

• ShoNuff
    replied

I REALLY like Coach Kelling, but not sure how he will know how to defend Shepherd's offense?

Leave a comment:

• Ram040506
    replied

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied

Lots of coaches can have schemes that could work. Having players to execute said schemes is a whole different topic.

I'm not sure you understand the gravity of the situation he just signed up for ...

He's the new captain of the Titanic.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X