Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats to your squad. Once again they came into Indiana and beat IUP.

Comment

Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

Would have been 4th and long. Unfortunately, the no-call did change the game but you can't blame the refs.

Comment

LOL.

Comment

No you can't be sure of anything.

You and I would not know what would have happened on 4th and long.

Comment

Disappointing. But it was another great season. A lot of seniors on this team. Great game to watch. Unfortunately, yes, another slow start. What's up with that?

Shep is good. We watched them get better throughout the season. Should be an interesting game against SRU next week.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPNation View Post
              IUP lost because the defense let them down. The missed past the line of scrimmage call didn't help.
              Shepherd, when needed, attacked the middle of the field. Guess they saw something on film.

Comment

Heck of a game. Both offenses trading it back and forth till the end, good playoff football.

Comment

Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post
                  Disappointing. But it was another great season. A lot of seniors on this team. Great game to watch. Unfortunately, yes, another slow start. What's up with that?

Shep is good. We watched them get better throughout the season. Should be an interesting game against SRU next week.
                  It's going to be a down year next year unless they get some good transfers.

Comment

wow what a game, tough outcome for IUP. I don't think Bagent was passed the LOS, they never call that and usually give about a 2yd window, every body part has to be completely beyond the LOS to get the call.

Comment

• Originally posted by rocktherock1 View Post
                      LOL.
                      Enjoy your laugh now. It's not like any team in this region has a shot when it gets to the National Semi's.

I'm not too terribly let down IUP lost because I knew they were not good enough to play the top teams in the other region's. They might have made a decent showing but a Valdosta State would run IUP off the field.

Comment

• IUP's alleged top ranked defense had only 1 tackle behind the line of scrimmage and ZERO sacks! D-Line did not play it's best

Comment

• Originally posted by CUlater View Post
                          wow what a game, tough outcome for IUP. I don't think Bagent was passed the LOS, they never call that and usually give about a 2yd window, every body part has to be completely beyond the LOS to get the call.
                          Again...IUP's defense didn't make the play when it counted. How you let a receiver get the wide open on the winning play is inexcusable.

I won't pin the loss on the possible missed call. Did it hurt? Yes. Should IUP then make the stop? Yes.

Comment

• Shepherd is a good team with good players. The QB however was 2 yards over the line of scrimmage when he made the game winning throw. Another game blown by the refs

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

No you can't be sure of anything.

You and I would not know what would have happened on 4th and long.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

Enjoy your laugh now. It's not like any team in this region has a shot when it gets to the National Semi's.
                                It's takes like that which make the rest of the conference hide a smile when you go down.

You do understand that arrogance like that can't even be explained away with "hey, it's the truth," don't you?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X