Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Actually he wasn't...but why shouldn't you speak for him.

Can't wait to fill your inbox with trolls when Slimey loses.

Comment

• I said the region sucked all season long...and that included IUP...but why should that stop you.

I wouldn't piss on your school if it was on fire.

Comment

• Originally posted by PSACfan1 View Post

Not happening but your viewership will be appreciated
        You sure it's not happening.

Shepherd is peaking just at the right time.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUP412 View Post

Should not have to go there, great comeback thwarted by easy call fourth down 51 yard FG to tie..
          great game by both teams....I know what I saw...
          It was a missed call, but the comeback was thwarted by the crap defense calls the IUP coaches made all game, but mostly on the final drive, and the poor DL performance.

Comment

• Originally posted by ironmaniup View Post

It was a missed call, but the comeback was thwarted by the crap defense calls the IUP coaches made all game, but mostly on the final drive, and the poor DL performance.
            Yep.

If the offense hands you a lead with less than 2 minutes to play....you make the stand. They did not do it. Shepherd was already on IUP's side of the field where the missed call took place.

I mean if they called it...could it have made a difference. Maybe...but you can't assume. The defense should have not let the Rams cross midfield.

Comment

• I actually wasn't talking to Nation. He was respectful of our program coming into this game.

Comment

• Comment

• Kindergarten, second door to the left.

Comment

• PSAC is an embarrassment

Comment

• Originally posted by jrshooter View Post

Kindergarten, second door to the left.
                      Slippery rock fans can **** o**

Comment

• Originally posted by Ballin51 View Post
                        WOW...D not closing up those holes. Glover was running all over them. Secondary DID save n stop points. Unsportsman (#4)15 yd penalty killed us. Plus at times played like they didn't want it until they were ahead! Will miss u BigIndiana, Nation, ShoNuf. HAPPY THANKSGIVING
                        Happy Thanksgiving to you as well!

Comment

• Originally posted by IUP Ebbs View Post
                          Congratulations to Shepherd. They were the better team today.

Once again IUP has a slow start and doesn't wake up until midway through the 3rd qtr. That is on the coaching staff. Again

something needs to be addressed and changed
                          Well...it was stated a few days ago that schools maybe contacting the O-Coord. So that may take care of itself.

Comment

• Those commentators were saying crazy stuff not only this game, but all season. Today they KEPT saying Shepherd had the #1 defense in the PSAC when they were #7 in the PSAC. They also called Duane Brown and Tillman "The man, The Myth, The Legend".

Comment

• Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post
                              To the classy IUP fans ... Great game!

To the morons who just happen to be from IUP ... Enjoy that loss! Shepherd is now 4-1 against IUP.
                              Congrats Rams Tough....

Comment

• [QUOTE=ironmaniup;n457916]

It was a missed call, but the comeback was thwarted by the crap defense calls the IUP coaches made all game, but mostly on the final drive, and the poor DL performance.[/QUOTE]

And that was suppose to be a strength of the team. And they did not put ANY pressure on the QB.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X