Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ironmaniup View Post

So no, I don't see Shepherd as better in every phase, basically the difference was their OL vs IUPs DL and Coaching.
    It seems like we're in agreement for the most part, but I can't point to a phase of the game that IUP won. I guess I could say offense was a push, but to make a long drive for the winning score on the road (into the wind) with 1:40 left is pretty special. Let's not forget the final play of the game where Shepherd only rushed three and still sacked Maxwell. IUP couldn't block three with five. Yes it was a hail Mary play, but you have to at least give the guy a few seconds to get the throw off. Special teams was won by Shepherd. They had the big kick return and they were perfect on their kicks. The IUP punter did have probably his best game so far.
    Last edited by EyeoftheHawk; 11-24-2019, 08:14 AM.

Comment

• Such witty comebacks. I'm surprised that you aren't a Rhodes Scholar.

Comment

• Last edited by IUPNation; 11-24-2019, 08:52 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by EyeoftheHawk View Post
          Shepherd only rushed three and still sacked Maxwell. IUP couldn't block three with five.
          IUP's pass protection has always been average at best. Pass Pro would break down against the better teams, if the QB has to drop back and hold the ball for longer than 3 seconds to let a receiver get down field. I didn't get a chance to watch this game since I was headed to the debacle in Blacksburg. Anyway, I thought the IUP defense would run some blitzes or whatever kind of line schemes they needed to put pressure on Badget because from the games I saw, he would try to make plays and turn the ball over while under pressure. From reading the thread, that didn't appear to happen. So, congratulations to Shepherd! Earlier in the year, Shepherd doesn't make the come back. They have obviously tightened up the early season loose play in a good job of working out those yips by the coaches and players. Shepherd's future is very bright. Teams won't win without a top QB and Badget is no doubt going to be a Harlen Hill candidate over the next two years. Looking forward to the trips down 45 in 2020!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post

Such witty comebacks. I'm surprised that you aren't a Rhodes Scholar.
              Last edited by IUPNation; 11-24-2019, 08:56 AM.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Cal Who? View Post

Sounds like beer muscles came out. You type all that while stumbling down Philly street this morning?
                  Okay Mr. 7-4 team that absolutely BLOWS! Your university is A bunch of prisoners!

Comment

Such witty comebacks. I'm surprised that you aren't a Rhodes Scholar.
                    your life sucks man!!! Just admit it!

Comment

• Originally posted by IUP724 View Post
                      Um his life did suck for a long time. He suffered with heart issues for years where it looked like he would not live. He got a donor heart just in time and had a very lengthy stay in the hospital and rehab. He is just getting his life back. So maybe you take it easy on him and he needs to put away his 4-1 comment and just win with some grace.

Focus your hate where it should be, on scuzzy Slimey Pebble.

Comment

• Originally posted by PSACfan1 View Post

Entirely your opinion pal which you are more than entitled to, but your previous comment showed otherwise.
                        Well, I went to grad school at Northwestern after attending one of the deplorable PSAC schools. That ranked highly enough for you? I chose not to be ashamed of where I attended college. My previous comment was that you call yourself PSACfan while crapping on PSAC schools in this thread, which is entirely true.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUP724 View Post
                          This is a new low for this board. I mean, come on, dude. Saying this crap to anyone is pretty scummy, but saying it to Ram Tough is a new level of dirt. Step away from the keyboard, and preferably from this board altogether.

Comment

• I won't lie. The 4-1 remark is a bit low. It just seems like every single time we play IUP, some fans always say that we don't have a chance against them. It gets old after 21 years.

Now, when it comes to IUP fans as a whole, they have been great to me, especially during my ordeal. And I have nothing but love and respect for those people.

Comment

I won't lie. The 4-1 remark is a bit low. It just seems like every single time we play IUP, some fans always say that we don't have a chance against them. It gets old after 21 years.

Now, when it comes to IUP fans as a whole, they have been great to me, especially during my ordeal. And I have nothing but love and respect for those people.

Comment

• Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X