X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good for you buddy

Comment

• Originally posted by EastStroud13 View Post

You need to give this one up. You are not coming off well in this thread.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Ram Tough;n458320]

It's past your bedtime, isn't it? [/

I thought old people go to bed early not middle aged people?

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	crying_baby.jpg
Views:	199
Size:	60.7 KB
ID:	458866

Comment

• The truth of the matter is that IUP pulled a reenactment of West Chester's demise last year, who after beating SRU in the PSAC championship game went down to a lesser New Haven team. There is no way IUP at home should have lost to Shepherd-- a team that struggled to beat mediocre Bloomsburg., lost to Kutztown, and lost to Ohio Dominican. I know! I saw the Bloomsburg game. Yeah, I know Shepherd has a good QB, but so do a lot of other teams in the PSAC. This was almost an instant replay of IUP's going in the tank with home field advantage against West Florida a year or so back. IUP beat Cal, and almost took down SRU to their credit, but the Crimson Hawks really need to stop reading their press clippings and be prepared to play teams of higher quality. They were not prepared to do so this past weekend. Shepherd, as a long time experienced team of Div II playoffs WAS prepared to do so! a word of warning to Slippery Rock and all the "Slimey Pebble" followers!

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueJay View Post
              The truth of the matter is that IUP pulled a reenactment of West Chester's demise last year, who after beating SRU in the PSAC championship game went down to a lesser New Haven team. There is no way IUP at home should have lost to Shepherd-- a team that struggled to beat mediocre Bloomsburg., lost to Kutztown, and lost to Ohio Dominican. I know! I saw the Bloomsburg game. Yeah, I know Shepherd has a good QB, but so do a lot of other teams in the PSAC. This was almost an instant replay of IUP's going in the tank with home field advantage against West Florida a year or so back. IUP beat Cal, and almost took down SRU to their credit, but the Crimson Hawks really need to stop reading their press clippings and be prepared to play teams of higher quality. They were not prepared to do so this past weekend. Shepherd, as a long time experienced team of Div II playoffs WAS prepared to do so! a word of warning to Slippery Rock and all the "Slimey Pebble" followers!
              Once again, this year's Shepherd team can play with anyone in SR1. It all comes down to eliminating mistakes such as turnovers and dumb penalties. We picked up one fumble and at least one unsportsmanlike dead ball that gave IUP a automatic first down within the 10 yd line. But all in all, it was a clean game for Shepherd.

They have a really good quarterback who has a fantastic offensive line. They also have a solid runningback to keep teams honest. The wide receivers and tight ends can beat you from anywhere on the field. Shepherd stops themselves on offense.

Defensively, we do decent at creating pressure and lead the PSAC in interceptions. The defense however is a work in progress. All in all, Shepherd needs to play clean games and they can compete with anyone in SR1.

Comment

• Originally posted by Monte's Catering Co. View Post

Once again, this year's Shepherd team can play with anyone in SR1. It all comes down to eliminating mistakes such as turnovers and dumb penalties. We picked up one fumble and at least one unsportsmanlike dead ball that gave IUP a automatic first down within the 10 yd line. But all in all, it was a clean game for Shepherd.

They have a really good quarterback who has a fantastic offensive line. They also have a solid runningback to keep teams honest. The wide receivers and tight ends can beat you from anywhere on the field. Shepherd stops themselves on offense.

Defensively, we do decent at creating pressure and lead the PSAC in interceptions. The defense however is a work in progress. All in all, Shepherd needs to play clean games and they can compete with anyone in SR1.
                That was a good game. Hats off to Shepherd, they came, played, and won. They beat a team that was suffering from poor protection down field all year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony33 View Post
                  Shepherd ... beat a team that was suffering from poor protection down field all year.
                  • That also led the league in pass defense efficiency and sacks.
                  • And was third in yards per completion allowed.
                  • And was fourth in interceptions.
                  • And was fifth in TD passes allowed.
                  The IUP defense allowed only two QBs (in 12 games) to throw for more than 300 yards (it beat one of those teams by 27) and it held three teams to fewer than 100 passing yards.

TL;DR ... The Shepherd offense is legit. That OL was the MVP on Saturday, which says something considering what Bagent, Brewer, Phelps and Glover did.

http://www.indianagazette.com
                  www.twitter.com/MattBurglund

Comment

• Comment

• I do find it pretty funny when other fans go with the tried and true Hillbilly/WV reference. Virtually 90% of the state of PA is about the same demographic. Shepherdstown, WV couldn't be further from a Hillbilly town.

Comment

• Originally posted by jrshooter View Post
                        You know, I'd rather have everybody toss grenades for a while than hear any hand-wringing about people getting their feelings hurt. That's right; it's a friggin' message board. This is part of the entertainment.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by rocktherock1 View Post

because he is a pathetic troll? I think some of the crap psacfan is saying is stupid, but I wish that some of the good iup fans would call out nation as he has been pulling this same tired Schtick for a decade at least.
                            The hating on IUP never stops so why should I?

oh because you all never do anything wrong. Not buying that sad tired false narrative

The truth is the haters on here use me as a convenient excuse for their poor behavior because in reality they really are nasty but want a public persona that they are so so moral and so so wholesome.
                            Last edited by IUPNation; 11-25-2019, 09:08 AM.

Comment

• Well, I'll agree that you grabbed that right to be a bag of dicks when you choose and ran with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by jrshooter View Post

Well, I'll agree that you grabbed that right to be a bag of dicks when you choose and ran with it.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X