Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IUP724 View Post
    your life sucks man!!! Just admit it!
    Here' s another one going on the ignore list. He's too intellectual for me! Two in one season this year, think that's a record.

Both Shepherd & IUP again had good seasons this year, which continues to speak for the programs & the schools commitments to holding high athletic standards.

But as previously mentioned many times, SR 1 's rep usually gets hammered in the semi's so untill we get the talent needed on the O & D lines to compete with the loaded midwest & SE teams, we're only going to get close now & then (NDC last year).

(I think they're feeding those midwest linemen some calf manna & don't know what it is in the south, maybe it's the grits!)

Comment

• Originally posted by Ship69 View Post

Well, I went to grad school at Northwestern after attending one of the deplorable PSAC schools. That ranked highly enough for you? I chose not to be ashamed of where I attended college. My previous comment was that you call yourself PSACfan while crapping on PSAC schools in this thread, which is entirely true.

Comment

• Comment

• C'mon, people. This is a college football board not a pee-wee league board.
          Last edited by iupgroundhog; 11-24-2019, 12:01 PM. Reason: I allowed my emotions to overcome my sense of reason and I retaliated to what this dork had posted. I soon came to my senses and realized it was beneath me to do so. So, I re-wrote my post.

Comment

• Not completely true, Nation. Some of your newer and dumber fans talked crap all week. But it's over. Truthfully, I felt like Shepherd was the underdogs but still had a good chance. I knew that it would be a tight game.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post

Not completely true, Nation. Some of your newer and dumber fans talked crap all week. But it's over. Truthfully, I felt like Shepherd was the underdogs but still had a good chance. I knew that it would be a tight game.

Comment

• We've had our idiot fans over the years too. But at the end of the day, I know that we both love our schools and teams.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post
                      I won't lie. The 4-1 remark is a bit low. It just seems like every single time we play IUP, some fans always say that we don't have a chance against them. It gets old after 21 years.

Now, when it comes to IUP fans as a whole, they have been great to me, especially during my ordeal. And I have nothing but love and respect for those people.
                      I am sorry about my words. Just was very frustrated about yesterday. I am sure you understand if you have been a sports fan! I respect you. Now please go beat the piss out of Slip. I think Slip is very overrated! Your offense will torch that secondary!

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

Um his life did suck for a long time. He suffered with heart issues for years where it looked like he would not live. He got a donor heart just in time and had a very lengthy stay in the hospital and rehab. He is just getting his life back. So maybe you take it easy on him and he needs to put away his 4-1 comment and just win with some grace.

Focus your hate where it should be, on scuzzy Slimey Pebble.
                        I got you Brother! You need to relax and mind your own business! Everything is okay!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by PSACfan1 View Post

I agree. Too many idiotic statements from that guy to be taken seriously.
                            You guys from Slip C**k are a
                            joke! You guys act like you guys are the best team in the dam country! You guys are not that good. Your secondary Blows! You guys will be crying on Saturday night when your season is over!

Comment

joke! You guys act like you guys are the best team in the dam country! You guys are not that good. Your secondary Blows! You guys will be crying on Saturday night when your season is over!

Comment

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X