X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shipfbfan1
    replied
    Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

I think there's room for it. Some state flagships have used a sense of civic pride to spread the wealth to local FCS schools. I think Notre Dame diehards would be okay with them playing FCS Catholic schools.
    Because they play the 6 ACC scheduled games, plus annual games v Navy, USC, Stanford, there's 3 openings and 1 can be a FCS school either local or an HBCU as both could use the checks and game day experience.
    Last edited by shipfbfan1; 04-06-2022, 02:10 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Fightingscot82
    replied
    Originally posted by shipfbfan1 View Post

About damn time and glad it's a school that can really generate a ton of support from alumni and the local community in TSU. Should be great to watch their band perform at halftime in historic Notre Dame Stadium.
    I think there's room for it. Some state flagships have used a sense of civic pride to spread the wealth to local FCS schools. I think Notre Dame diehards would be okay with them playing FCS Catholic schools.

Leave a comment:

• shipfbfan1
    replied
    Notre Dame breaks its practice of avoiding FCS games. They'll play Tennessee State in 2023.

https://sports.yahoo.com/notre-dame-...200030016.html
    About damn time and glad it's a school that can really generate a ton of support from alumni and the local community in TSU. Should be great to watch their band perform at halftime in historic Notre Dame Stadium.

Leave a comment:

• Fightingscot82
    replied
    Notre Dame breaks its practice of avoiding FCS games. They'll play Tennessee State in 2023.

https://sports.yahoo.com/notre-dame-...200030016.html

Leave a comment:

• Fightingscot82
    replied
    Pitt extends Narduzzi through like 2099. I imagine Pitt will lose to either Western Michigan or Rhode Island and people will be calling for his job again.

Leave a comment:

• Fightingscot82
    replied
    Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post

You can't fire a guy that just had two toes amputated, can you?
    I think just like classic Deion eventually his mouth and ego will catch up to him. He is currently in hot water over publicly trashing his conference's contractual bowl game. As a state employee, I imagine that also increases his margin for error somehow.

Leave a comment:

• WarriorVoice
    replied
    Looks like Deion at Jackson State has a shelf life of probably one more year.
    You can't fire a guy that just had two toes amputated, can you?

Leave a comment:

• Fightingscot82
    replied
    Looks like Deion at Jackson State has a shelf life of probably one more year.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied

The AD, president, and trustees did!
    Hammer Down Todd Graham resigned.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Gannon's OC left to join his previous HC at Presbyterian.
    I wonder if the Presbyterians are LIT AF too

Leave a comment:

• Fightingscot82
    replied
    Gannon's OC left to join his previous HC at Presbyterian.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Can those Dawgs win tonight?

Or, will it be another Roll Damn Tide?

Leave a comment:

• Fightingscot82
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Hawaii is doubtful to go to bat for that guy. I assume they'll investigate and terminate him.

One big year at Tulsa a long time ago sure has kept him employed for a long time.
    The AD, president, and trustees did!

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied

19 players have entered the portal this year. The state senate held a hearing to investigate claims players made online. Yikes.
    Hawaii is doubtful to go to bat for that guy. I assume they'll investigate and terminate him.

One big year at Tulsa a long time ago sure has kept him employed for a long time.

Leave a comment:

• Fightingscot82
    replied
    I somehow missed that Fraud Graham was now at Hawaii - and its already a sh!t show. His own son has entered the portal.
    19 players have entered the portal this year. The state senate held a hearing to investigate claims players made online. Yikes.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X