Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penn State set to hire former Edinboro head coach Justin Lustig as STC. Hopefully goes better than the last former Boro coach they hired.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
      Penn State set to hire former Edinboro head coach Justin Lustig as STC. Hopefully goes better than the last former Boro coach they hired.
      Can’t be any worse than their East Dennyburg HC…

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

Can’t be any worse than their East Dennyburg HC…
        Justin Lustig is a great guy and his wife is a gem. He's making some nice salary but I can't say I would do this to my kids: in their lifetimes they've lived in Louisiana, Illinois, Indiana, Pennsylvania, New York, Tennessee and now back to Pennsylvania. He personally had a stop in Virginia at the beginning.

Comment

Justin Lustig is a great guy and his wife is a gem. He's making some nice salary but I can't say I would do this to my kids: in their lifetimes they've lived in Louisiana, Illinois, Indiana, Pennsylvania, New York, Tennessee and now back to Pennsylvania. He personally had a stop in Virginia at the beginning.
          Vagabond lifestyle, incredibly difficult for the kids. I can't imagine putting my kids through that either.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post

Vagabond lifestyle, incredibly difficult for the kids. I can't imagine putting my kids through that either.
            My wife won't even consider moving within our school district lol

Comment

Seems like a great gig for him (and PSU). It's a homecoming for him because he is from PA, went to college in PA, coached in PA. I don't know how old his kids are but State College is a great HS, academically, athletically, and socially. There are a lot of kids whose families have transient backgrounds. They will likely make the transition just fine.

Comment

My wife won't even consider moving within our school district lol
                I hear ya there, my wife got me out of coaching because she wasn't ever going with me lol.

Comment

Hopefully he can help James Tenandtwo win big games..

Comment

• Miami TE won appeal ... will return for his 9th season of college football.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
                      Miami TE won appeal ... will return for his 9th season of college football.
                      NCAA is consistent in not making any sense whatsoever. Tell this kid to go get a life already.

Comment

NCAA is consistent in not making any sense whatsoever. Tell this kid to go get a life already.
                        He'll only be 28 or 29 lol

Comment

He'll only be 28 or 29 lol
                          So Chris Weinke. Remember Paul Failla was 26 when he was IUP quarterback.

Comment

So Chris Weinke. Remember Paul Failla was 26 when he was IUP quarterback.
                            True. But they both had pro baseball careers prior.

This dude's been in college football for 9 years

Comment

Time to grow up.

Comment

True. But they both had pro baseball careers prior.

This dude's been in college football for 9 years
                                Good for him LOL. I'd give years off my life in exchange for reliving one weekend of college LMAO.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X