X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ship69
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPNation View Post
    Wasn’t overly impressed with the Centre County Community College..was expecting a big blowout. West Virginiastan put up a fight.
    Yeah, 31-7 early in the fourth quarter was a real nail-biter. Of course West Virginia put up a fight. It would make their decade if they beat Penn State.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Wasn’t overly impressed with the Centre County Community College..was expecting a big blowout. West Virginiastan put up a fight.

Leave a comment:

• Ship69
    replied
    Originally posted by IUP24 View Post

I also saw plenty of reputable people saying that TCU looks atrociously bad though as well. I didn’t watch the game, so I can’t comment on anything specifically regarding how TCU looked on the other side. They did lose a ton off that team from last year.
    TCU played crap defense last year, but they had an excellent offense that managed to outscore people until Georgia shut them down. Eventually giving up 30-40 points a game is going to cost you.

Leave a comment:

• IUP24
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

He said he was being Louie Vuitton with him. Lol. He did.
    I also saw plenty of reputable people saying that TCU looks atrociously bad though as well. I didn’t watch the game, so I can’t comment on anything specifically regarding how TCU looked on the other side. They did lose a ton off that team from last year.
    Last edited by IUP24; 09-02-2023, 07:19 PM.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Fake Indiana University needs to just stop playing foosball. Perfect weather on opening day playing The Overrated State University and the stadium is half empty.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

Did NOT see that coming. Wow.
    He said he was being Louie Vuitton with him. Lol. He did.

Leave a comment:

• Fightingscot82
    replied
    Colorado

Coach Prime

That's the post
    Did NOT see that coming. Wow.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Colorado

Coach Prime

That's the post

Leave a comment:

• iupgroundhog
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

Because nothing says Atlantic Coast like two schools on the San Francisco Bay and another one in Dallas.
    I heard that the conference might be called "Y - formerly known as the ACC." Actually, I heard that from one of the voices in my head.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    After much debate, the ACC is inviting SMU, Cal and Stanford to join the league.
    Because nothing says Atlantic Coast like two schools on the San Francisco Bay and another one in Dallas.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    After much debate, the ACC is inviting SMU, Cal and Stanford to join the league.

Leave a comment:

• Ship69
    replied
    Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

Not to mention that you have to move the entire athletic program to D1. You can't do just BB or FB. That costs a lot that IUP can't afford.
    Yup.

Leave a comment:

• iupgroundhog
    replied
    Originally posted by Ship69 View Post

I agree.You guys would have a shot in BB, but football would be a step too far for PSAC schools at this point. I've driven by James Madison's stadium on occasion, and that's another world. And as you've said being in a low-rent FCS conference would bring no real advantage to a PSAC school. We'd just be paying more money to not be covered by area media.
    Not to mention that you have to move the entire athletic program to D1. You can't do just BB or FB. That costs a lot that IUP can't afford.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    The Johnny Football show on Netflix is incredible. It's well worth the watch.

I have a whole different view of him now.

Leave a comment:

• Ship69
    replied

IUP deeply explored the jump under then-President Tony Atwater. It wasn't feasible then. It sure as hell wouldn't be feasible now.

That said, the KCAC is nicer than most mid-major basketball arenas so that is already in place. Miller Stadium, however, is a dump.
    I agree.You guys would have a shot in BB, but football would be a step too far for PSAC schools at this point. I've driven by James Madison's stadium on occasion, and that's another world. And as you've said being in a low-rent FCS conference would bring no real advantage to a PSAC school. We'd just be paying more money to not be covered by area media.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X