Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IUP Football 2021

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Does anybody know where our Florida Gator was last week? Was he in protocol? Injured? I didn't see him on the sideline so I assume protocol.

    Obviously this guy can contribute.

    Comment


    • To the few who jumped all over me about ranting about IUP poor vaccination and Covid protocol…where did it get us last weekend?

      So…I was right…and I will forgive those for jumping me when they pretty knew they were going to be proven wrong.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by IUPNation View Post
        To the few who jumped all over me about ranting about IUP poor vaccination and Covid protocol…where did it get us last weekend?

        So…I was right…and I will forgive those for jumping me when they pretty knew they were going to be proven wrong.
        It isn't done yet. This will linger all year.

        By now, they should know who failed yesterday.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
          Does anybody know where our Florida Gator was last week? Was he in protocol? Injured? I didn't see him on the sideline so I assume protocol.

          Obviously this guy can contribute.
          Rumor was protocol I imagine that was why he wasn’t out there.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by IUPNation View Post
            To the few who jumped all over me about ranting about IUP poor vaccination and Covid protocol…where did it get us last weekend?

            So…I was right…and I will forgive those for jumping me when they pretty knew they were going to be proven wrong.
            If there not dressed and not in the ballpark then it was the Vid.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by IUP412 View Post

              If there not dressed and not in the ballpark then it was the Vid.

              way to state the obvious.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Big Hawk15 View Post


                way to state the obvious.
                Never know. D1 boy had 1 grab for 3 yards in first game in the Bush Leagues. Making sure he's still on team.

                You never know with these transfers.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

                  Never know. D1 boy had 1 grab for 3 yards in first game in the Bush Leagues. Making sure he's still on team.

                  You never know with these transfers.
                  True... most likely just covid protocol... who’s making the trip up to Erie this weekend? Homecoming game for the hurst should expect a big crowd.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Big Hawk15 View Post

                    True... most likely just covid protocol... who’s making the trip up to Erie this weekend? Homecoming game for the hurst should expect a big crowd.
                    I will be after the great muskie this weekend. But, I will have it on the radio.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Big Hawk15 View Post

                      True... most likely just covid protocol... who’s making the trip up to Erie this weekend? Homecoming game for the hurst should expect a big crowd.
                      Isnt there supposed to be real slappy of an IUP tailgate There on Saturday?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

                        Isnt there supposed to be real slappy of an IUP tailgate There on Saturday?
                        That troll probably has never been to a iup game in his life...

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

                          Isnt there supposed to be real slappy of an IUP tailgate There on Saturday?
                          Him and Ric Flair are at the Hyatt Regency right now spilling more liquor than you make in a year.

                          Jet Flyin'

                          Limousine ridin'

                          Just keep them gators down.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

                            I will be after the great muskie this weekend. But, I will have it on the radio.
                            You're going muskie fishing? That sounds like a good day on the water, good luck. Hope you catch a whopper - not a Burger King whopper - a whopper of a muskie. Will there be a possibility of Northern Pike, Chain Pickerel, or Walleye in the mix? Nothing like a cool sunny fall day on a lake, river, or stream. Football and fishin' , gotta love the fall.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by IUPMonk View Post
                              You're going muskie fishing? That sounds like a good day on the water, good luck. Hope you catch a whopper - not a Burger King whopper - a whopper of a muskie. Will there be a possibility of Northern Pike, Chain Pickerel, or Walleye in the mix? Nothing like a cool sunny fall day on a lake, river, or stream. Football and fishin' , gotta love the fall.
                              We'll see. No predicting muskie fishing. Stubborn mo-fo's.


                              I did have an incredible summer on The Mighty Clarion. Lots of walleyes and some big smallmouth bass. I did get one big Rainbow in late July ... it was a survivor. It hit on a KVD 1.5 crankbait of all things. I put them all back in.
                              ..

                              Locally, Keystone and Loyalhanna have some monster Muskie. Catching them, obviously, ... isn't easy.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

                                Him and Ric Flair are at the Hyatt Regency right now spilling more liquor than you make in a year.

                                Jet Flyin'

                                Limousine ridin'

                                Just keep them gators down.
                                …and I wonder how many of those devout Mercyhurst Catholics in the parking lot they’ll call slapdicks?

                                I still think that was all a put on by someone else still on here. There is no way that was real.

                                Comment

                                Ad3

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X