Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by EdinboroFB View Post

I thought Nickel was dinged up early in the season and went out early vs IUP. Maybe I'm remembering wrong.

---I just looked at play by play. I see Nickel came in at end after the pick 6. I think I remember now that it was a question after week 1 if Nickel would play vs IUP.

The Pick 6 was in the 4th Qtr.

Both QBs were fine and played all day.
    Last edited by IUPbigINDIANS; 11-12-2021, 07:44 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

The offense wasn't their issue. The D was what blew this year.

They scored 35 ppg this year.

D blew chunks when it mattered.
      For Shepherd and cal, it was the D, but Boro was a group effort. The DC has to take the heat for the Shepherd disaster and collapsing late against Cal and boro. Btw Smith was OC during the Bo Napoleon year

Looking forward to basketball season as well
      Last edited by ironmaniup; 11-12-2021, 05:44 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ironmaniup View Post

For Shepherd and cal, it was the D, but Boro was a group effort. The DC has to take the heat for the Shepherd disaster and collapsing late against Cal and boro. Btw Smith was OC during the Bo Napoleon year

Looking forward to basketball season as well

They have an injury issue already. Sounds like Tommy Demogerontas has a shoulder issue. He's questionable for the weekend.

Tonight should be a blowout but tomorrow will be a test for them. Tuesday night is a big one as Le Moyne visits the KCAC.

Comment

Cal only loses a handful of starters. IUP only loses a handful but very talented QB, 2/3 of leading rushers, most talented wr in psac, best OL. ...also sounds like a DT or maybe 2 DT's

SRU has a lot back but lose the 3 wr's, 2 DE's, Secondary. With the QB returning they could just as easily win the west again.
          Also 2 starting LBs and starting safety; Lock Haven gets replaced by West Chester on schedule; granted QB looks good but ROCK will have a lot of holes to fill.

If Cal is not the 2022 preseason favorite to win the West; I will be shocked.

Comment

The Pick 6 was in the 4th Qtr.

Both QBs were fine and played all day.
            To beat this to death. I only mentioned it for the new IUP homer/ stamp it crowd. The KU backup you could argue lost that game. 3 picks...one for a td.

Ya, Nickel didnt play until after the pick 6 in the 4th qtr. The KU backup played the whole game and came out for the series after the pick 6 threw 3 incompletions and Nickel replaced him on 4th down for the rest of the drive and for the last series of the game. (according to the play by play stats, Nickel had no stats until the last 2 series)

It looks like Nickel got hurt in the 3rd qtr vs Assumption. They refer to Nickel being replaced in the Assumption game in the KU game notes for the IUP week.

Comment

To beat this to death. I only mentioned it for the new IUP homer/ stamp it crowd. The KU backup you could argue lost that game. 3 picks...one for a td.

Ya, Nickel didnt play until after the pick 6 in the 4th qtr. The KU backup played the whole game and came out for the series after the pick 6 threw 3 incompletions and Nickel replaced him on 4th down for the rest of the drive and for the last series of the game. (according to the play by play stats, Nickel had no stats until the last 2 series)

It looks like Nickel got hurt in the 3rd qtr vs Assumption. They refer to Nickel being replaced in the Assumption game in the KU game notes for the IUP week.
              No worries

Comment

• Should be a good game today.

WCU is playing well. I'd say most indications point toward a shootout ... which typically results in a 14-7 game.

Comment

Should be a good game today.

WCU is playing well. I'd say most indications point toward a shootout ... which typically results in a 14-7 game.
                  Rumor has it that IUP wins big, gets a lot of help and backs their way into the playoffs.

Comment

• Here we go.

Comment

• They are abusing the WC left tackle.

Comment

• Sloppy

Comment

• Comment

• You're soft!

Comment

• These refs are a train wreck

Good Lord