Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IUP CRIMSON HAWKS View Post

No way, man. Iggles and their fans can't be ranked number one after the way they pelted Santa with snowballs back in '68. That was just brutal and it's never been forgotten.

And besides it's six Lombardis to one. Stillers rule!

Comment

• Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

The Eagles fan base doesn't reach as far as the Steelers'.. If you go to the middle of the state most of those people follow the Steelers. Go down to York and you find the Baltimore fans. In the northeast a lot of people follow NY sports teams. Actually, the Steelers are a popular franchise nationwide.
      Last edited by IUPNation; 02-02-2021, 10:03 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post
        Oh yeah Bloated Ben is a sex offender.

Not technically or legally. LOL. O.J. was found innocent, too.

Football-wise, they are in a mess with Ben for next year. He's a massive cap hit ($41m as of right now). Sounds like he's going to restructure to some capacity. Maybe they can pull a Bobby Bonilla and give him $1m for the next 40 years.

I don't think he can be productive for a full season. He really broke down this year and limits what they can do offensively. Heck, maybe he plays the first half of every game or every other game. He can't be a walking zombie down the stretch if they want any postseason success.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Football-wise, they are in a mess with Ben for next year. He's a massive cap hit ($41m as of right now). Sounds like he's going to restructure to some capacity. Maybe they can pull a Bobby Bonilla and give him $1m for the next 40 years.

I don't think he can be productive for a full season. He really broke down this year and limits what they can do offensively. Heck, maybe he plays the first half of every game or every other game. He can't be a walking zombie down the stretch if they want any postseason success.
          I actually wish they had done this in 2020 with Rudolph. We totally lucked out in 2004 when he seamlessly transitioned to the NFL. I swear the Steelers used to do this with O'Donnell and Tomczak and it was a more regular thing. So if they think they have the future starter (future as in 2022) this should be the plan.

As for the incident in GA, I think he did it. Police don't prosecute men taking advantage of drunk girls if they're conscious.
          Last edited by Fightingscot82; 02-02-2021, 11:00 AM.

Comment

• IUP got its QB.

Jack Krug (Brookville) went Twitter Official about an hour ago.

Comment

He needs to retire and let the Stillers find his replacement.

Comment

• Houser, Sirianni and Spliter have all officially signed this morning so far.

Comment

• Name I hadn't seen officially signed:

Colton Lowman (Plum High School / OL / 6'4" 300 lbs)

Comment

• Lefty QB Jack Krug (Brookville) has signed.

Terrance Glenn (McKeesport) has signed and is listed in the IUP tweet as a 'BIG' RB. I guess that settles that (he played about all 7 positions at McKeesport). They'll have some fun with his size and athleticism ... can line him up at many places (6'4", 220 lbs and can fly).

That's 6 signed. Should be 1-2 more coming and that's it.

Comment

Bilal Weidler (DB / Susquehana Twp.) is Twitter Official.
                      He hasn't signed yet. His comments in his local paper didn't make me real warm and fuzzy. We'll see.

Comment

He hasn't signed yet. His comments in his local paper didn't make me real warm and fuzzy. We'll see.
                        Using Twitter as a primary source, it looks like IUP was his only offer. He also posted about visits to Bloom and Rock. I wonder if the lack of interest is the real reason for his tepid affection for IUP.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

Using Twitter as a primary source, it looks like IUP was his only offer. He also posted about visits to Bloom and Rock. I wonder if the lack of interest is the real reason for his tepid affection for IUP.
                          In the article he stated he really liked a few schools but IUP was his only offer. Not exactly a glowing endorsement.

I'd love to know why IUP was also his only offer. Looks great on tape. Odd.

Comment

• Bilal signed. As the day wore on I was getting worried of a late ship jump.

So, that's 7 officially on the books.

Comment

• It appears No. 8 has signed although not official yet per IUP page.

Aiden Marshall

Richland High School

Played OL/DL ... 6'5", 260 lbs.

Update: Now official
                              Last edited by IUPbigINDIANS; 02-03-2021, 05:48 PM.

Comment

• Darius Bruce, DB, Westinghouse, has signed.

He was a big target. Big get for Tort.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X