Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post

See! He he's not that bright. Although, I will give him some credit. I live in the part that he's thinking about. He just doesn't understand geography well.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUP FLA 12 View Post

You guys act like you won the super bowl. Lol! You won a game in Week 3. I am sure IUP will see you guys again later in the season!
      Nope ... We just won one game. I'm just having fun with a blowhard who isn't bright enough to realize that he looks like a fool. So, keep yapping, little doggie.

Comment

• Nah man ... Kentucky is less than 10 minutes from my house.

Comment

• Oh! One of my best friends in high school was a Hatfield. Yep ... Those Hatfields.

Comment

See! He he's not that bright. Although, I will give him some credit. I live in the part that he's thinking about. He just doesn't understand geography well.
            Dude what are you talking about?! Who would drive 2 and a half hours to work everyday. I will tell you a cheapskate clown!

Comment

Nah man ... Kentucky is less than 10 minutes from my house.

Comment

Nope ... We just won one game. I'm just having fun with a blowhard who isn't bright enough to realize that he looks like a fool. So, keep yapping, little doggie.
                Your a freaking slapdick that knows nothing about Football! Absolutely nothing!

Comment

• They would probably need a translator!

Comment

Your a freaking slapdick that knows nothing about Football! Absolutely nothing!
                    You forgot to add the word "victorious" in front of slapdick again. Come on, man. The directions were clear.

Comment

Dude what are you talking about?! Who would drive 2 and a half hours to work everyday. I will tell you a cheapskate clown!
                      A lot of people do in various parts of the US. People live in the Poconos and commute to New York City.

Rush hours starts before 6am in Houston because people commute in from far out.

Comment

• Comment

Comment

• Comment

• He doesn't know. He's just letting autocorrect and predictive text do most of the work.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clydes 'N Rams View Post

Well you all whether it's good, bad, or neutral keep the PSAC board rolling, and hey we actually have had 2/3 games of an actual season so we can all be grateful for that!!
                                Last edited by EyeoftheHawk; 09-19-2021, 05:12 AM.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X