Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I agree, huge week 3 win for the Rams but it's very early in the season. Both of these teams will be better barring injury later in the season, IUP will look much different if Harry adds a credible passing threat to their offense. It'll open up the ground game more, and then they have the most talent at WR arguably in the country. It'll be a completely different offense.

Also, if Shepherd can get by Kutztown next week, they'll be able to work on the run game after that with the Lock Haven's, Millersville, Bloom, etc. Should be able to figure some things out and get a little better balance heading into the cold season when you really need to run the ball.

Good luck to both teams, and maybe we'll get round 2 in November/December.

Comment

• A few new faces that will of make you miss the good old days of PSAC "I'm overly preoccupied with Lenny Williams" Homer

Comment

• [QUOTE=Monte's Catering Co.;n602330]Need to get back to football talk here; everyone of you is an American. Absolutely ridiculous![

agreed these bozos talk about everything but football!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post

I agree, huge week 3 win for the Rams but it's very early in the season. Both of these teams will be better barring injury later in the season, IUP will look much different if Harry adds a credible passing threat to their offense. It'll open up the ground game more, and then they have the most talent at WR arguably in the country. It'll be a completely different offense.

Also, if Shepherd can get by Kutztown next week, they'll be able to work on the run game after that with the Lock Haven's, Millersville, Bloom, etc. Should be able to figure some things out and get a little better balance heading into the cold season when you really need to run the ball.

Good luck to both teams, and maybe we'll get round 2 in November/December.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Monte's Catering Co. View Post
              Need to get back to football talk here; everyone of you is an American. Absolutely ridiculous!

Comment

• Originally posted by The P in IUP View Post

A few new faces that will of make you miss the good old days of PSAC "I'm overly preoccupied with Lenny Williams" Homer

Comment

• Comment

• I don't come to the D2 Football board to talk politics or trash people from other states. Honestly, its a freaking football game.

Comment

• Originally posted by The P in IUP View Post

A few new faces that will of make you miss the good old days of PSAC "I'm overly preoccupied with Lenny Williams" Homer
                      Geez, more folks with a better life and way more football knowledge than me. This site is starting to make me feel bad about myself.

Comment

I don't come to the D2 Football board to talk politics or trash people from other states. Honestly, its a freaking football game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuck Norris View Post

Geez, more folks with a better life and way more football knowledge than me. This site is starting to make me feel bad about myself.
                          HA!

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

I despise the fact your team is 5-1 against us.

As far as I am concerned, Shepherd should be Public Enemy #2 to all IUP foosball fans.

Now that I can value! Cause I can tell you IUP has a special place in Shepherd's fan base.

Comment

• It's a budding rivalry!

It's a weird time as a fan, Ship is definitely #1 on the schedule as THE Rivalry game. I know as a former player and going on decade 2 as a fan, always had heard of the history of IUP had as premier program and we think we should be considered in that same breath. There always seemed to be a little animosity at the PSAC hierarchy thinking we couldn't compete with programs like that, so that might just naturally develop into a good rivalry. Coupled with the extensive playoff history between the 2, it's trending that way.

West Chester I'd imagine will get there as well and Kutztown. The battle of the Rams has a nice ring to it!

Comment

Now that I can value! Cause I can tell you IUP has a special place in Shepherd's fan base.
                                Even when we stink we live in the haters heads!!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X