Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
    Has IUP found an OC yet? Art Briles is available again.

Comment

• As I've said with other positions, PASSHE union contracts make it difficult to do a quick hire if there isn't already an internal heir. It takes roughly 2 months from start to finish. If I were an IUP supporter, I'd want them to take their time and find the right person. I think the challenge will be finding someone given the salary in spite of IUP's stature. Gregory was making $61,508.

Comment

As I've said with other positions, PASSHE union contracts make it difficult to do a quick hire if there isn't already an internal heir. It takes roughly 2 months from start to finish. If I were an IUP supporter, I'd want them to take their time and find the right person. I think the challenge will be finding someone given the salary in spite of IUP's stature. Gregory was making $61,508.

Comment

• Coordinators at PASSHE schools usually start in the 50s or low 60s. Those who have been around for a while make much more. For example, Mike Campolo's salary is higher than 3 head coaches.

Comment

• Tiffin and Charleston Said not interested . Sag no answer. Lot harder than u think.

Comment

• For as beneficial as the 4-year agreement with Ashland is for the program, it makes scheduling for 2022 even harder. A lot of schools want a Home/Home 2-fer. You basically have to find someone else in your same situation. I wonder if Tort would consider playing a PSAC East team also without a game that week.

Comment

I wonder if Tort would consider playing a PSAC East team also without a game that week.
                Or how about Edinboro?
                http://www.indianagazette.com
                www.twitter.com/MattBurglund

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt Burglund View Post

Or how about Edinboro?

Comment

Or how about Edinboro?
                    Sure, but they're already playing.

Comment

Sure, but they're already playing.
                      Is there a rule that they can't play twice? NE-10 teams have done it.

Comment

Is there a rule that they can't play twice? NE-10 teams have done it.
                        I'm not contesting it. If I'm Tort or an IUP fan, I'd rather play someone you're not already scheduled to play.

Comment

If I'm Tort or an IUP fan, I'd rather play someone you're not already scheduled to play.
                          I'd think the familiarity would be attractive to fans. More people would show up to see IUP play Edinboro than, say, IUP play Bentley.

Comment

• Any chance Mike Box gets promoted to OC? He's already Assistant Head Coach.

Comment

• Spring roster should be up any day now.

As for Week 1 ... with each week passing it certainly appears the first time we'll see them in Miller will be Week 4.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
                                Spring roster should be up any day now.

As for Week 1 ... with each week passing it certainly appears the first time we'll see them in Miller will be Week 4.
                                When does Spring practice start?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X