Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RamPride View Post

You can monitor our Browns behavior on ESPN+ at 3:30…this Saturday…
    I just monitored total Pee Sack Titles across all sports since Taylor Swift U joined the league in 2019.

IUP -12
    Men’s Basketball -3
    Foosball -1
    Men’s Golf -4
    Women’s Basketball - 1
    Women’s Swimming -1
    Women’s Tennis - 2

Taylor Swift U - 0

Youse are just Mansfield with a good foosball team. If youse didn’t have foosball, it would be really bleak.

It obvious now why y’all hate IUP.
    Last edited by IUPNation; 12-08-2022, 05:45 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

I just monitored total Pee Sack Titles across all sports since Taylor Swift U joined the league in 2019.

IUP -12
      Men’s Basketball -3
      Foosball -1
      Men’s Golf -4
      Women’s Basketball - 1
      Women’s Swimming -1
      Women’s Tennis - 2

Taylor Swift U - 0

Youse are just Mansfield with a good foosball team. If youse didn’t have foosball, it would be really bleak.

lol 6-2!

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

IUP -12
        Men’s Basketball -3
        Foosball -1
        Men’s Golf -4
        Women’s Basketball - 1
        Women’s Swimming -1
        Women’s Tennis - 2

Taylor Swift U - 0

One-trick pony, yes, but if you're going to be a one-sport program it better be in football or men's basketball. They accomplish that aspect. I'm not sure many people realize the other sports actually exist.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

One-trick pony, yes, but if you're going to be a one-sport program it better be in football or men's basketball. They accomplish that aspect. I'm not sure many people realize the other sports actually exist.
          Baseball used to be pretty competitive, women's basketball was pretty good the last few years but the coach left and its a dumpster fire so far this year. Men's basketball has always been about .500 at best, which is inexcusable considering they get decent funding and the proximity to the most talented prep bball talent in the country in the DMV.

Beyond that, hey Shepherd is 3,200 in enrollment, has to be one of the smallest schools in the conference, and doesn't have a large alumni base like all the other schools. This is a football board, and that's pretty much all I care about.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post

Baseball used to be pretty competitive, women's basketball was pretty good the last few years but the coach left and its a dumpster fire so far this year. Men's basketball has always been about .500 at best, which is inexcusable considering they get decent funding and the proximity to the most talented prep bball talent in the country in the DMV.

Beyond that, hey Shepherd is 3,200 in enrollment, has to be one of the smallest schools in the conference, and doesn't have a large alumni base like all the other schools. This is a football board, and that's pretty much all I care about.
            I really don’t know how we are able to compete being so small and such little funding..

Comment

Rough off-season for women's hoops. The coach left for Frostburg State and the star player transferred to Marshall.

What was the deal with the coach? I assume just more money?

Comment

• Originally posted by RamPride View Post

I really don’t know how we are able to compete being so small and such little funding..
                They funnel the majority of funding they do have to football, that's how they compete. They know where the bread is buttered, and they take advantage of a solid recruiting area.

Comment

Lol cuz he’s not on your team. All good, it’s an emotional game.
                  Not really I have called out IUP guys out in the past, I know a punk when I see one, been around the game a longgggggg time a #30 a PUNK…JUST SAYIN

Comment

Well, I know they are fine numbers-wise. Question is do they like all these guys moving in to 2023?

If they do add a stud CB and move Taylor to Safety, who is getting bumped?

I agree with you ... I think Taylor (No. 11 for those curious) would be a great Safety.
                    Like the saying goes, never enough good players at one position.😎

Comment

• Originally posted by Iupgh View Post

Like the saying goes, never enough good players at one position.😎
                      Somebody would be technically bumped as a starter but it's not like there are only 5 DB's. They rotate players in and out so you need more than the starters. There are also things that work themselves out e.g. injuries, eligibility, etc. Plus, any of these guys could be moved to the offense, even if it's just for a year. I think the secondary has a lot of potential next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

Somebody would be technically bumped as a starter but it's not like there are only 5 DB's. They rotate players in and out so you need more than the starters. There are also things that work themselves out e.g. injuries, eligibility, etc. Plus, any of these guys could be moved to the offense, even if it's just for a year. I think the secondary has a lot of potential next year.
                        Not technically. Somebody goes to the pine as a junior after starting two years. I'm thinking more who leaves via the portal after being demoted.
                        Last edited by IUPbigINDIANS; 12-08-2022, 11:08 AM.

Comment

Not technically. Somebody goes to the pine as a junior after starting two years. I'm thinking more who leaves via the portal after being demoted.
                          I believe that's called competition.

Comment

• IUP faced some really good QBs this year. In dry weather, they got lit up by them.

Good news is next year they will be facing many new QBs.

Ashland, ESU, Cal, SRU and Gannon will all have new starters after losing very talented and experienced starters.

No idea at Ship as they played several this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

I believe that's called competition.
                              In the old days. Now it's called the transfer portal.

I'm just saying if they bump a two-year starter out entering his junior year odds are very high he's taking the next bus out of town. Maybe that's not a bad thing.
                              Last edited by IUPbigINDIANS; 12-08-2022, 11:21 AM.

Comment

lol 6-2!
                                It’s all you have…you suck at everything else.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X