Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    It was nice to see Tort make the right decision and empty the bench early in the second half. He struggled with this a bit earlier in his tenure.

Edinboro HC has many friends on staff at IUP. They weren't going to run it up on him. They made their point in the first half. The starters got a good half of work and got some much-needed R&R. I'm sure some yapped about coming out as they could have had some monster stat lines. But, Tort's job is to win games and not individual stat awards.

Leave a comment:

• Fightingscot82
    replied
    Originally posted by IUP PSAC Fan View Post

IUP has the more complete team then Shepherd. Fact.
    I hope you don't have an IUP diploma. My God you have no idea.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post

I'm not even necessarily saying that you're wrong. But now is the time to show us all what you know. Support your opinion, rather than just saying "Fact."

Personally, I feel like both teams are fairly complete, with both having some issues as well.
    I already dread facing your team if we meet in The State Game. I am sick and tired of losing to them . I want IUP to bytch slap them back to West Virginia but somehow youse guys find some way to beat us. I hate your team. :-)
    Last edited by IUPNation; 10-17-2022, 07:02 AM.

Leave a comment:

• IUPalum
    replied
    [QUOTE=Ram Tough;n704675]

I'm not even necessarily saying that you're wrong. But now is the time to show us all what you know. Support your opinion, rather than just saying "Fact."

Personally, I feel like both teams are fairly complete, with both having some issues as well.
    You'll never get factual evidence from that guy.

Leave a comment:

• Ram Tough
    replied
    [QUOTE=IUP PSAC Fan;n704597]
    Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    8 people shot near the James Madison campus…

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/crime-c...edium=news_tab

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    The Golf Team repeated as Pee Sack Champions.

Dixon Trophy!!!

Leave a comment:

• IUP PSAC Fan
    replied
    [QUOTE=IUPbigINDIANS;n704592]
    Originally posted by Crimsonhawkfanatic View Post

And no matter what those RR's say ... Shepherd is the top dog until knocked off.

So long as Houdini is still the QB there ... they are favored in any game in SR1. Perhaps not by much, but still favored.

Leave a comment:

• Crimsonhawkfanatic
    replied
    [QUOTE=IUPbigINDIANS;n704592]

And no matter what those RR's say ... Shepherd is the top dog until knocked off.

So long as Houdini is still the QB there ... they are favored in any game in SR1. Perhaps not by much, but still favored.
    Sexton and Bagent are easily the 2 best QBs in the region…

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    [QUOTE=Crimsonhawkfanatic;n704541]
    Rankings mean nothing, but the Hawks moved up to 7th nationally in this poll. https://www.versussportssimulator.com/D2/rankings[/

Regional rankings are all that matter.

Leave a comment:

• Ship69
    replied
    [QUOTE=Crimsonhawkfanatic;n704541]
    Rankings mean nothing, but the Hawks moved up to 7th nationally in this poll. https://www.versussportssimulator.com/D2/rankings[/

Great thing about a 28-team D2 playoff is that most of the good teams from the various regions will get to play it out on the field. Win your games, and it takes care of itself. No method is perfect, but this is better than most.

Leave a comment:

• Crimsonhawkfanatic
    replied
    [QUOTE=IUP PSAC Fan;n704538]Rankings mean nothing, but the Hawks moved up to 7th nationally in this poll. https://www.versussportssimulator.com/D2/rankings[/

Leave a comment:

• IUP PSAC Fan
    replied
    Rankings mean nothing, but the Hawks moved up to 7th nationally in this poll. https://www.versussportssimulator.com/D2/rankings

Leave a comment:

• Iupgh
    replied
    My takeaways from the edinboro game at least from what I saw on the computer.

No surprise here Sexton is really freaking good 16-18 300+ I mean cmon those are video game stats. Guy has a cannon.

this offense line is the real deal, very physical. I know Edinboro is week all around but still an impressive game.

thought all the RBs looked good

WRs played good total domination.

Dline looked really good. With Fowler being out for the season, a lot of guys have stepped up I’m very impressed. Also man what a INT by Mitchell WOW.

DB’s looked good, Bruce with another interception, i thought “11” played good as well,

But most importantly this team DID NOT PLAY DOWN TO COMPETITION. Very impressed.
    Yes solid analysis from your computer. Hard to believe Sexton was about to be a backup at Pitt State. Watch the first half throw to Houser that’s sums up his arm strength.

Leave a comment:

• Crimsonhawkfanatic
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

That's probably as simple as life with a true freshman kicker. There will be ups and downs.

I think they have 3-4 kickers on the roster. The Cal transfer kicks off but doesn't kick XPs or FGs.

I wish they could bury kickoffs in the endzone. It saves a lot of blind hits at full speed and obviously eliminates any return.
    That’s gotta be worked on… all of this matters in the playoffs.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X