Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Must be all that student-centeredness at IUP.

Comment

• What is the IUP score?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tdobson View Post
        What is the IUP score?
        It's over. IUP lost 35-28.

Comment

• Is IUP the next West Chester or Bloomsburg? Asking for a friend.

I don’t want to hear about the injuries or any other excuses. Under no circumstance should be be acceptable for a program as storied as IUP to lose to this Seton Hill team. I’m not sure if they’ve hit rock bottom yet but that’s only because they could still lose to Clarion, Gannon, and Bloomsburg.

Comment

• Time for Tort and company to hang it up. I’m officially on the Fire Tort Train.

Comment

• Guys, as bad as I wanted Shepherd to beat your guys, I hope you don’t get into the Bloomsburg or West Chester downside.

The PSAC is better with IUP as a major contender. Suck it up
              this year, I know it is hard, but come back better next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by EyeoftheHawk View Post
                Is IUP the next West Chester or Bloomsburg? Asking for a friend.

I don’t want to hear about the injuries or any other excuses. Under no circumstance should be be acceptable for a program as storied as IUP to lose to this Seton Hill team. I’m not sure if they’ve hit rock bottom yet but that’s only because they could still lose to Clarion, Gannon, and Bloomsburg.
                They will lose to LIT AF next week even though I’ll still
                pick them. There won’t be a crowd either.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

Might as well play the freshman who lost their red shirt. Can't do any worse. IUP will become the next Lock Haven at this pace.

Comment

• Tort is great. Lol.

Tell me, Tort Lovers, how great he is

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

Lost to SH

Think about that

#garbage-coach

Comment

• The thing is that we know the players are good. Whether they came into the program from HS or transferred in, we've seen all of the starters play at a high level in the past. Somebody has to be able to get them to play well together and win games. Clearly, that hasn't happened. The buck has to stop somewhere.

Comment

• Originally posted by DawgPound View Post

Might as well play the freshman who lost their red shirt. Can't do any worse. IUP will become the next Lock Haven at this pace.
                          Lock Haven is actually pretty solid this year. They might be able to beat IUP right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Lost to SH

Think about that

#garbage-coach
                            saddest day for IUP football for a long time, the last gasp of the old boy system here. It won’t get better until there’s a few retirements though. Question is how many good players are going to be ruined until then

Comment

• Originally posted by IUsuallyPonder View Post
                              Time for Tort and company to hang it up. I’m officially on the Fire Tort Train.
                              All depends on his contract. Not sure IUP wants to pay out the remainder. Can't imagine it's up in June. Several years ago when Edinboro fired Scott Browning with 2 years left on his contract it cost them almost a half million in contracted salary, benefits, and unused leave payout and that was on a salary much lower than Tort. Given IUP's financial situation, the faculty might have Driscoll's head if he pulls that trigger.
                              Last edited by Fightingscot82; 10-22-2023, 05:29 AM.

Comment

• I’ve been saying fire Tort for a long time!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X