Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IUP PSAC Fan View Post

Listen here buddy, every time since I was a student at IUP and we would go up to slimy for games they treat you like ****. Throw stuff at you, spit at you, swear at you etc. The fan base is disgusting. I have zero respect for them and for that F**K slimy pebble! #Handsomely
    #napoleon-syndrome

#relentless

Comment

I was the guy that said Duane Brown is the best WR in the country!!
      way to go out on a limb.

Comment

• Now...it's time for them to focus on ending the Adamson Curse.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post
          Now...it's time for them to focus on ending the Adamson Curse.
          #relentless

Comment

• FYI...IUP ups their record vs Slimey to 48-39-2.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

You could tell on the video by the end of the 4th they were in a heavy rain.

We didn't get much of any heavy rain here in Southeastern PA. it just rained off and on.

The best part of the video feed was hearing everyone else in the box screaming when IUP scored and when they called he PI on IUP...they could make a show just from the audio.

Oh....and **** Slimey Pebble.
              I saw George Mihalik after the game. He was disappointed you didn't make it over to his tailgate for the beer he wanted to have with you in his "evil lair."
              http://www.indianagazette.com
              www.twitter.com/MattBurglund

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt Burglund View Post

I saw George Mihalik after the game. He was disappointed you didn't make it over to his tailgate for the beer he wanted to have with you in his "evil lair."
                Was he sad he couldn't dance on our field? :-)

Comment

• I saw George before and after the game.
                  He had some interesting perspectives on the game.
                  I much preferred it when George was HC.
                  He always made games interesting.
                  Despite his IUP given nickname of Dr. Evil, George is good guy.
                  In a lot of ways, I wish he was involved in IUP athletics but that will never happen.
                  Last edited by GregD; 10-01-2022, 09:29 PM.

Comment

I was the guy that said Duane Brown is the best WR in the country!!
                    I am curious who the 2nd best and 3rd best are in your opinion?

Comment

• Originally posted by SRU 88 View Post
                      2 potential interceptions by ROCK LBs dropped

2 interceptions in endzone caught by IUP defenders

Total yardage difference 3 yards between teams
                      Eight points difference on the scoreboard. You can play the what if game forever. It was a competitive game between two good teams and one was a little better than the other. These are likely both playoff teams so maybe there will be a rematch.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

You’re lost? Not a shock. Sexton should’ve had two ints in the first quarter today And last week. Got luck on all 4 occasions. They were lucky in both games.
                        Awe, did someone get their feelings hurt? LOL

Comment

• unfortunately I didn't get a chance to watch any of the IUP/SRU matchup but great win for IUP. sounds like they controlled things throughout, I didn't think they had it in them lol. got yourselves in the driver seat now

Comment

• Originally posted by EyeoftheHawk View Post

Eight points difference on the scoreboard. You can play the what if game forever. It was a competitive game between two good teams and one was a little better than the other. These are likely both playoff teams so maybe there will be a rematch.
                            He ignored the fact IUP should have gotten points when they stupidly turned it over on downs on the three or four yard line. Halftime should have been 10-0 at the least.

Comment

• Originally posted by GregD View Post
                              I saw George before and after the game.
                              He had some interesting perspectives on the game.
                              I much preferred it when George was HC.
                              He always made games interesting.
                              Despite his IUP given nickname of Dr. Evil, George is good guy.
                              In a lot of ways, I wish he was involved in IUP athletics but that will never happen.
                              Dr. Evil in the movies wasn’t really evil…just really silly in his antics. Kind of if like his antics against IUP….

Comment

• Dear IUP Foosball Team,

Put the win over The Fighting Gym Teachers inbthe past. You must focus on one thing…ending the Adamson Curse. Just make sure you defend any punts!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X