Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Many IUP players were not listed in box score under participation tab for whatever reason.

Comment

• Originally posted by ironmaniup View Post

Actually these are happening all over the country. there's not a specific target and its unlikely that most of them are white supremacists (but there are certain people at IUP that see white supremacist as causing everything.) It might be the same white supremacists who attacked Jussie Smollett . In fact many so called right wing public figures have been swatted. whoever it is, I hope they catch them and punish them. To much violence in Pittsburgh this summer without the fake stuff. https://www.kktv.com/2022/09/19/fbi-...ools-colorado/
      I'm going off of what Butler PSP sent to my employer copying our chief. I don't know the details of the threat but for some reason the FBI in Pittsburgh believe it is similar to what has been going on at HBCUs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Iupgh View Post

ESU way better than WC saw both play a whole game and QB at ESU dangerous while WCQB barely starting and fading fast.
        I've seen both play as well, and I disagree wholeheartedly. Eventually, they'll settle it on the field, but going by the common opponents (which is not a great way to do it either) ESU lost to a NE10 team in Pace. West Chester beat NE10 contender Bentley and then Bentley went and beat the hell out of Pace.

I'd say they are fairly even, with West Chester having a slight edge at this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

I'm going off of what Butler PSP sent to my employer copying our chief. I don't know the details of the threat but for some reason the FBI in Pittsburgh believe it is similar to what has been going on at HBCUs.
          I thought I read that the people involved with the HBCUs turned out to be juveniles. I suppose it could be a similar or even related group of idiots. time will tell. But these threats do seem to be happening alot around the country for some strange reason. ashame

Comment

I thought I read that the people involved with the HBCUs turned out to be juveniles. I suppose it could be a similar or even related group of idiots. time will tell. But these threats do seem to be happening alot around the country for some strange reason. ashame
            True, but juveniles can shoot guns, too. I could shoot a full arsenal by the time I was 8 years old.

It's scary stuff. To this day I don't feel comfortable in a movie theater ever since Aurora. I refuse to go on opening night. It's just sad we've reached this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

True, but juveniles can shoot guns, too. I could shoot a full arsenal by the time I was 8 years old.

It's scary stuff. To this day I don't feel comfortable in a movie theater ever since Aurora. I refuse to go on opening night. It's just sad we've reached this point.
              True, probably half of the shootings in Pittsburgh this summer like The Airbnb mass shooting, and the Kennywood shooting were probably done by juveniles .

Comment

• For Thursday of game week ... social media is very quiet this year. It wasn't last year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post

I've seen both play as well, and I disagree wholeheartedly. Eventually, they'll settle it on the field, but going by the common opponents (which is not a great way to do it either) ESU lost to a NE10 team in Pace. West Chester beat NE10 contender Bentley and then Bentley went and beat the hell out of Pace.

I'd say they are fairly even, with West Chester having a slight edge at this point.
                  I respect your opinion but I will stick with ESU as a better team definitely one trending up. WCU trigger recently benched which can’t be a good sign moving forward. In addition there stud RB is under used. Guess one will be right on Oct 15.

Comment

• Looks like we'll have rain on Saturday. That will change some things

Comment

Looks like we'll have rain on Saturday. That will change some things
                      I'd assume that would be a positive for IUP right? Pass game more affected with the weather than the run game, so far the weaker part of the IUP defense. Maybe take the ball a bit out of Sexton's hands a little bit to avoid a turnover and keep pounding the rock with that veteran OL.

Comment

Is what it is at this point. Last year (up there) it rained and snowed all morning literally right up until kickoff and then the sun snuck out for the game.

It is going to be windy (even more so than the usual jet stream running through Miller Stadium). So, depending on your field direction, punting and kicking could be a nightmare.

Comment

Well it is IUP Homecoming…it always rains.

Comment

• From what I am hearing around town, they are saying there will be a monster crowd. I would arrive very early if you are attending the rivalry game.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUP PSAC Fan View Post
                              From what I am hearing around town, they are saying there will be a monster crowd. I would arrive very early if you are attending the rivalry game.
                              Many less general admission seats now. The IUP band gets a whole section on home side.

SRU band will take up a big chunk on visiting side.

Most games it won't matter but it will tomorrow.

Or, just buy reserved tickets today and not worry about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Many less general admission seats now. The IUP band gets a whole section on home side.

SRU band will take up a big chunk on visiting side.

Most games it won't matter but it will tomorrow.

Or, just buy reserved tickets today and not worry about it.

The band may not travel due to the weather.

I looked at tickets Monday before weather report, I think the GA tickets were a shade under 16, of course that include a hefty online fee

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X