Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ram Tough
    replied
    Well, I am almost positive that the final on Saturday won't be 9-6.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Originally posted by Chuck Norris View Post

10 years ago IUP supposedly stood no chance when a juggernaut came into Miller for the State Game. And since I have no expert analysis to offer, I’m basing my prediction of an IUP win solely on that destruction of Ship a decade ago.
    Yep. The streak was supposed to end that day. That was a great game.

Leave a comment:

• Chuck Norris
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

Nope. Shepherd is unstoppable. They need to move up.
    10 years ago IUP supposedly stood no chance when a juggernaut came into Miller for the State Game. And since I have no expert analysis to offer, I’m basing my prediction of an IUP win solely on that destruction of Ship a decade ago.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post

With Grand Valley, right?
    They’ll share their private jets with youse!

Leave a comment:

• Ram Tough
    replied

With Grand Valley, right?

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post

Best RB in the region, maybe the country. Sexton is leading the league in efficiency as the best QB . Duane Brown should have left early for the draft. Hope the Rams can keep up.

Leave a comment:

• IUP Crimson Hawk
    replied
    Originally posted by CUlater View Post

easy little buddy, you’re not picking up on my sarcasm. Check the game picks, no one knew better than me that Clarion wouldn’t score a point. Just having a little fun with the more fragile minded of the fan base.
    45-0 YOU CLOWN!

Leave a comment:

• CUlater
    replied
    Originally posted by Iupgh View Post

U still in fantasy camp, u are no different than the Personalities . Consider yourself one that’s for sure.
    easy little buddy, you’re not picking up on my sarcasm. Check the game picks, no one knew better than me that Clarion wouldn’t score a point. Just having a little fun with the more fragile minded of the fan base.

Leave a comment:

• Ram040506
    replied

Sandbagging!!!

Shepherd is the most powerful team in the Region. Almost unstoppable!
    Best RB in the region, maybe the country. Sexton is leading the league in efficiency as the best QB . Duane Brown should have left early for the draft. Hope the Rams can keep up.

Leave a comment:

• Iupgh
    replied
    Originally posted by EyeoftheHawk View Post

Late in the second half IUP, with the game way out of reach, had three guys dinged on offense, two of which looked significant. Aside from Brown, which turned out to be minor, JD Younger and Dorian Woodey were hurt with a knee and ankle respectively. Younger, while technically IUP’s #3 back, is important to the offense and he gets meaningful carries. If he can’t go next week, that’s a big loss. There’s absolutely no reason Younger or Brown were still in the game. I get it for Woodey as he’s deeper on the depth chart. His injury looked the worst and he was carted to the KCAC afterward.
    They dont need those 2 to beat Shepherd, sorry they got hurt but non factors moving forward.

Leave a comment:

• Iupgh
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

I've read a lot about "The Fly" offense so I was interested to see it live.

Clarion just doesn't have the personel to run it effectively right now. IUP's DL just destroyed Clarion up front all day and prevented any rythem -- and that is definitely a rythem system.

Not sure if I'd call it a gadget offense but it's close. It's like four different schemes wrapped in to one -- but when you get past all the motion and mis-direction, they actually run essentially the same 5 plays all day. They look different with all the variations in the motion, etc., but it's basically 5-6 basic plays.

It would be interesting to see a team like IUP run it.
    It is a HS offense. Works against players that don’t know responsibility defense and get fooled. College kids smart and coached up, opposite of HS. They could of play for 8 hours and wouldn’t of scored. I call it the Sideways offense. SMH.

Leave a comment:

• Iupgh
    replied
    Originally posted by CUlater View Post

Sure is going to be an incredible weather to watch the Golden Eagles end your season.
    U still in fantasy camp, u are no different than the Personalities . Consider yourself one that’s for sure.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post

Early advantage to IUP. Bigger stronger on the lines. Rams will have trouble through the air with a wet ball.
    Sandbagging!!!

Shepherd is the most powerful team in the Region. Almost unstoppable!

Leave a comment:

• Ram040506
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    Well, the way-too-early forecast is calling for 45 and rain on Saturday in Indiana.

Tad different than yesterday's 76 and sunny.
    Early advantage to IUP. Bigger stronger on the lines. Rams will have trouble through the air with a wet ball.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Well, the way-too-early forecast is calling for 45 and rain on Saturday in Indiana.

Tad different than yesterday's 76 and sunny.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X