X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iupgh
    replied
    Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post

Shepherd isn’t invincible. Cal had them on the ropes, IUP is capable of doing the same and could definitely win.

Shepherd still has to get rid of ESU next week, hopefully they come out firing and take the air out to avoid any drama. Would be nice to see Bagent break Jimmy T’s record in front of him.
    Cal should of beaten Shepherd awful OT call on pass inside 5 was killer. Watched the second half and OT Cal was the better team that day. Shepherd very good but no way as good as last years team no way.

Leave a comment:

• Iupgh
    replied
    Originally posted by EyeoftheHawk View Post

It’s the head-to-head scenario that should scare IUP fans. I don’t care about SOS, etc. IUP and Gannon would both have two losses, IUP would have played one less game, and Gannon beat IUP head-to-head. If that’s what it comes down to, it would be highway robbery if the playoff spot was given to IUP.

All that said, if IUP beats Shepherd, it’s a moot point. I just don’t see that happening. If IUP thought Gannon could throw the ball…sheesh…good luck against the Harlon Hill Trophy holder.
    Gannon will struggle against Cal. I would be shocked if Cal doesn’t take care of them. Gannon will not be locked in like they were last Saturday, No way in hell they spend that much energy 2 weeks in a row and on the road…just sayin.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by Matt Burglund View Post

His Twitter says he has offers from Clarion, Fairmont and Notre Dame (the D2 one). So …
    They should be all over that kid.

Leave a comment:

• IUPalum
    replied
    Originally posted by Matt Burglund View Post

His Twitter says he has offers from Clarion, Fairmont and Notre Dame (the D2 one). So …
    I said looks, not offers!

Leave a comment:

• Iupgh
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPalum View Post
    Thoughts:

1) #11 should’ve been benched numerous times this year.
    2) Pass rush disappeared and Gannon QB picked that secondary apart.
    3) Run game missing in action again.
    4) this supposed unflappable team got flapped today!
    5) I think the kicking game won’t improve at this point. Missed XP, missed FG and kicking out of bounds… wtf
    6) I don’t understand why these players don’t know the rules. Why touch the blocked FG? Dumb! Don’t ever touch a kicker/punter!!! Dumb!
    7) #81 had a rough day. 3 drops and a false start.
    Missed FG??

Leave a comment:

• WarriorVoice
    replied
    Originally posted by IUP Crimson Hawk View Post
    Are we just going to ignore the fact that the head umpire yesterday played football at Gannon and was heavily involved in the brawl in 2017! He was one of the main guys that started the fight in 2017 as well. Absolutely mind-boggling.
    Was there a scoreboard message involved??

Leave a comment:

• ShoNuff
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

I figured only anyone over 50 would get the reference…
    Ummmmm........no comment..... :)

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post

LOL....that one just might stick....
    I figured only anyone over 50 would get the reference…

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied

Super Bowl Wins - The only stat that matters

Steelers - 6
    Eagles - 1

Interesting note though that the Eagles won three NFL championships before the Super Bowl era (1948, 1949, and 1960). I did not know that until I looked it up. Imagine if Philly won the World Series and the Super Bowl this year. That would be two different teams from the same state to pull that off. I’m rooting for that! I’d also like to see the Eagles go undefeated so we can quit talking about the 72’ Dolphins!
    Ok the NFL record book did not begin with the merger.

The Super Bowl is just a marketing name for the NFL Championship Game and was not used until the third game between the NFL and AFL winners. All titles prior to the 1966 season still count the same ones won after. There is nothing different about Super Bowls. It’s a title game at the end of a playoff format.

So the correct official NFL score card is Yinzers 6, Yousers 4.

But we won more recently.

Leave a comment:

• IUP Crimson Hawk
    replied

I must admit, I do not like that this guy was apart of that LIT AF team that found at IUP in 2017. But what is even sadder is that THIS guy is already collegiate referee. Now that is extremely sad.
    If you were there live like I was you would have seen how bad the officiating was!! One of the worst I have ever seen! IUP did not play good, I think losing yesterday could be the best thing for the hawks, makes teams hungrier! Win out, Win the PSAC and you are the number 1 seed in the playoffs. I just do not understand how you can play “Ball” at a school and than go back and ref a couple years later. How is that allowed?? Absolutely mind-boggling!

Leave a comment:

• ShoNuff
    replied

It was to show Sybil that despite the Homer in Stripes, LIT AF did get called.
    LOL....that one just might stick....

Leave a comment:

• Matt Burglund
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

I heard that kid is getting D1 looks.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied

Steelers - 6
    Eagles - 1

Interesting note though that the Eagles won three NFL championships before the Super Bowl era (1948, 1949, and 1960). I did not know that until I looked it up. Imagine if Philly won the World Series and the Super Bowl this year. That would be two different teams from the same state to pull that off. I’m rooting for that! I’d also like to see the Eagles go undefeated so we can quit talking about the 72’ Dolphins!
    Don't forget the Eagles' HC coached at IUP.

Leave a comment:

• EyeoftheHawk
    replied
    At least Wawa (Yousers) beat Sheetz (Yinzers)…..

Iggles now 49-29-1 all time vs the Stillers…11-6 in the “Super Bowl” era.

:-)

Steelers - 6
    Eagles - 1

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied

I must admit, I do not like that this guy was apart of that LIT AF team that found at IUP in 2017. But what is even sadder is that THIS guy is already collegiate referee. Now that is extremely sad.
    …and how bad Pee Sack refs are…

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X