X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ironmaniup
    replied
    Originally posted by IUsuallyPonder View Post

While the final score didn’t show it, the Seton Hill defense kept them in the game. The offense is terrible (has been all year). It seems like it was frequently a quick three and out, punt, and back on the field. Hard to stay in it when your offense can’t stay on the field.

Glad IUP won, no major injuries, and onto the next week with a big game at Gannon. I know Gannon crapped the bed versus SRU, but I expect a tough game in Erie.
    Seton Hill has a great Linebacker, and they decided to stop the IUP run game. I think IUP could have scored more, but they would have to be more pass happy, and they didn't bother, because running makes the game faster, didn't impact the outcome.

Leave a comment:

• IUPalum
    replied
    Originally posted by Crimsonhawkfanatic View Post

Called it 28+.
    Who couldn’t have called that? God you’re an idiot.

Leave a comment:

• Crimsonhawkfanatic
    replied
    Originally posted by CHIP72 View Post
    Big game for the Crimson Hawks next week at Gannon. The squad from Erie still has a shot at a share of the PSAC West title if they can upset IUP.
    LOL this gotta be a joke right???? Hawks will run right through them… and they won’t sniff a psac west title for a very long time.

Leave a comment:

• CHIP72
    replied
    Big game for the Crimson Hawks next week at Gannon. The squad from Erie still has a shot at a share of the PSAC West title if they can upset IUP.

Leave a comment:

• IUsuallyPonder
    replied
    Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post

I thought Seton Hill's defense was more than solid. I agree their offense overall did not do them any favors, along with the early kicking game. Once IUP was up by 4 scores, it seem like it took the air out of Seton Hill's defense.
    While the final score didn’t show it, the Seton Hill defense kept them in the game. The offense is terrible (has been all year). It seems like it was frequently a quick three and out, punt, and back on the field. Hard to stay in it when your offense can’t stay on the field.

Glad IUP won, no major injuries, and onto the next week with a big game at Gannon. I know Gannon crapped the bed versus SRU, but I expect a tough game in Erie.

Leave a comment:

• ShoNuff
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

If SH had any form of offense they'd probably have a couple wins. Their punter today just killed them. He shanked about 3-4 punts. I think one went 9 yards. IUP's DL just totally controlled the game.

Their defense is solid. IUP had short fields all day due to the poor punting. SH's defense is just on the field all game. Constant 3 and outs from their offense.
    I thought Seton Hill's defense was more than solid. I agree their offense overall did not do them any favors, along with the early kicking game. Once IUP was up by 4 scores, it seem like it took the air out of Seton Hill's defense.

Leave a comment:

• ShoNuff
    replied
    To my knowledge they got out clean today. Perhaps some bumps/bruises. Nothing major.
    I thought I saw RB Stewart limping off the field after one play. Probably a bump or bruise, but nothing major as you stated.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by IUsuallyPonder View Post

That’s good - now the next big test starts as IUP travels to a good #LIT-AF Team.
    Just go early. Parking is a real B up there and seating is very limited.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

Religious schools are something…
    If SH had any form of offense they'd probably have a couple wins. Their punter today just killed them. He shanked about 3-4 punts. I think one went 9 yards. IUP's DL just totally controlled the game.

Their defense is solid. IUP had short fields all day due to the poor punting. SH's defense is just on the field all game. Constant 3 and outs from their offense.

Leave a comment:

• IUsuallyPonder
    replied
    To my knowledge they got out clean today. Perhaps some bumps/bruises. Nothing major.
    That’s good - now the next big test starts as IUP travels to a good #LIT-AF Team.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Crimsonhawkfanatic
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

"Fact" to "STAMP THAT" Thuganomics at it's finest!
    Called it 28+.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    SH 150 yards total ... -1 rushing.

I think 70 came on their late score.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Watch the handshake. SH dirtier than Gannon was at the brawl.
    Religious schools are something…

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Watch the handshake. SH dirtier than Gannon was at the brawl.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X