• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iupgh
    replied
    Originally posted by Matt Burglund View Post

What's not to like about Harry?

128-219-4-1,904 with 25 TDs in only 8 games (7th in the nation in passing efficiency), like you said, speaks for itself.

I can't think of any reason to blame him for any of IUP's three losses last season.

If you want to complain about anything, it's that he got COVID and missed the first two games.
    Actually Harry only present for 2 losses. In addition he lit up SRU and Cal likeca christmas tree.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied

For those of us who remember when Cal was a guaranteed easy win, isn't it weird to think that IUP is 5-11 vs. the Vulcans since Frank Cignetti retired?
    There was a long time the whole Pee Sack West was an easy win for IUP. The Home Office took care of that…

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

Yeah but only a 1 game suspension for felony intent to deliver? That's a joke. Kid should be suspended from school for at least a semester. Not sitting one game.
    Then they essentially held him hostage there, too.

That whole story is so bizarre. But ... stars get different treatment.

Leave a comment:

• Fightingscot82
    replied
    Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post

Pay attention. That era ended in '16 with the switch from KELLER to DUNN. The play isn't quite to the same level but the program is successful and generally very clean. VULCAN FANS are happy !!
    Yeah but only a 1 game suspension for felony intent to deliver? That's a joke. Kid should be suspended from school for at least a semester. Not sitting one game.

Leave a comment:

• IUP PSAC Fan
    replied
    Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post

Pay attention. That era ended in '16 with the switch from KELLER to DUNN. The play isn't quite to the same level but the program is successful and generally very clean. VULCAN FANS are happy !!
    You guys will forever be JAIL YARD U!

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

Tough loss... ACL?
    "Broken bone in his leg" was the prognosis given on the show.

So, that's now a major starter on both sides.

They do have some good depth there but major loss regardless.

Leave a comment:

• IUPalum
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    Tort said tonight Fowler is out for the season.
    Tough loss... ACL?

Leave a comment:

• CALUPA69
    replied

A lot of shady things have gone on at Cal since Frank retired. No denying it!

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Tort said tonight Fowler is out for the season.

Leave a comment:

• IUP PSAC Fan
    replied

Jail yard U!

Leave a comment:

• IUPalum
    replied

For those of us who remember when Cal was a guaranteed easy win, isn't it weird to think that IUP is 5-11 vs. the Vulcans since Frank Cignetti retired?

Leave a comment:

• Ram Tough
    replied
    Originally posted by Ship69 View Post

I go back far enough to remember when you scheduled Shepherd if you wanted an easy win. That certainly turned around.
    I remember we were trying to beat big bad Shippensburg back in the day!

Leave a comment:

• Ship69
    replied

I go back far enough to remember when you scheduled Shepherd if you wanted an easy win. That certainly turned around.

Leave a comment:

• ironmaniup
    replied

It's almost hard to argue they don't have some Brady Bunch in Hawaii curse down there. So many improbable endings.

Maybe they should burn Angelo's track suit Friday night or something.

I remember the Pick Six like it was yesterday. Incredible play on their end ... don't get me wrong. I'm just ready to be on the good end of one of these whacky endings.
    I can't remember the year, and am too lazy to look it up, but there was a year when IUP won on a 99 yd drive, against Lucky. Cal had the ball on the 1 trying to go up 2 scores. Lucky decided to not kick the field goal, and IUP stopped them, took the ball and drove 99 yds in less than 2 minutes to win the game.

Leave a comment:

• Matt Burglund
    replied

It's almost hard to argue they don't have some Brady Bunch in Hawaii curse down there. So many improbable endings.

Maybe they should burn Angelo's track suit Friday night or something.

I remember the Pick Six like it was yesterday. Incredible play on their end ... don't get me wrong. I'm just ready to be on the good end of one of these whacky endings.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X