Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post
    LIT AF gets the Fake Dixon from the Home Office..IUP still laughably at 7th. Track U up near the top because of Track.

https://iupathletics.com/news/2023/5...lhte5_6QDhNgqQ
    The IUP men's side came in first with an average of 12.75. The ladies, however, finished with just an 8.95 average.

As mentioned on here (once or twice), IUP won four conference titles (men's golf, football, men's basketball and women's tennis).

Women's swimming and baseball also contributed 16 points apiece.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

The IUP men's side came in first with an average of 12.75. The ladies, however, finished with just an 8.95 average.

As mentioned on here (once or twice), IUP won four conference titles (men's golf, football, men's basketball and women's tennis).

Women's swimming and baseball also contributed 16 points apiece.
      I noted that huge discrepancy a couple of weeks ago. As Nation noted, IUP wins the "big boy" sports and doesn't pay attention to the "hopscotch and jump rope" programs. Not to mention, all schools have more women's sports than men's sports, so the Dixon is inherently biased towards women's sports. Damn that Title IX. This is all sarcasm, of course.

P.S. - There should be an accompanying Big Boy Sports trophy. I'm sure the PSAC membership would approve it, maybe unanimously. That might keep everybody happy.

Comment

• Not Fake Dixon related but Walk On U Ladies Lacrosse is getting hammered in the National Title Game..The Lake Show is now inbtge Mens Lacrosse National Title Game and East Dennyburg Ladies Softball is in the National Round.

Shouldn't this all count in the Fake Dixon. I’d say so.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
        Working...
        X