Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Pee Sack title for IUP..our 4th. We’ll probably drop in the Dixon standings.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post
      Another Pee Sack title for IUP..our 4th. We’ll probably drop in the Dixon standings.
      That's three straight for women's tennis.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Yep but we are not strong in Pee Sack Jump Rope, hopscotch and Hide and Go Seek…u know the sports that rack up the points to win the trophy that deems you the best athletic program in the conference.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Three straight for Edinboro men as well

Comment

West Chester can win by dominating the sports that few other schools field and run up their average despite the foosball team just being slightly above average most years and not really that strong in basketball. The baseball program is the only standout.
            You've kind of accidentally stumbled upon the real point of the Dixon here. Football and basketball already get most of the attention. The Dixon is designed to recognize schools that excel in other sports. Nowhere does it claim to recognize the top athletic institution in the conference... it's only people like you who push their agenda who make false claims like that and present them as fact.

Comment

• Originally posted by EastStroud13 View Post

You've kind of accidentally stumbled upon the real point of the Dixon here. Football and basketball already get most of the attention. The Dixon is designed to recognize schools that excel in other sports. Nowhere does it claim to recognize the top athletic institution in the conference... it's only people like you who push their agenda who make false claims like that and present them as fact.
              Then why bothering factoring in foosball and basketball if only the little sports matter? So typical of this short sighted conference and 13 of its public school members excluding IUP.

so you just admitted this is The **** You IUP Trophy.
              Last edited by IUPNation; 04-26-2023, 05:16 AM.

Comment

Then why bothering factoring in foosball and basketball if only the little sports matter? So typical of this short sighted conference and 13 of its public school members excluding IUP.

so you just admitted this is The **** You IUP Trophy.
                I mean, I'm on board with excluding football and basketball from the calculation. But then you'd just use that as the reason it is bogus.

The PSAC isn't forcing anyone to care about every sport equally. It's not even forcing anyone to care all that much about the Dixon Trophy. The only reason this thread is more than 1 or 2 pages long is because of your insufferable drivel; not even the other IUP fans care this much. You are obsessive.

Comment

I mean, I'm on board with excluding football and basketball from the calculation. But then you'd just use that as the reason it is bogus.
                  Of course you do..East Dennyburg is 48-66 over the last 10 years in foosball. IUP is 100-25. But yeah lets only rewards schools that can't be bothered keeping up with IUP in foosball.

The PSAC isn't forcing anyone to care about every sport equally. It's not even forcing anyone to care all that much about the Dixon Trophy. The only reason this thread is more than 1 or 2 pages long is because of your insufferable drivel; not even the other IUP fans care this much. You are obsessive.

No. I'm just right.
                  Last edited by IUPNation; 04-26-2023, 06:26 PM.

Comment

Of course you do..East Dennyburg is 48-66 over the last 10 years in foosball. IUP is 100-25. But yeah lets only rewards schools that can't be bothered keeping up with IUP in foosball.

No. I'm just right.
                    You're not right. You just always think you are, like your least favorite orange man.

Comment

• Don't need a joke Dixon trophy to know IUP is the best!

Comment

You're not right. You just always think you are, like your least favorite orange man.
                        Except he’s a rambling dementia patient with a dead animal
                        on his head and I’m right. I actually present valid points and none of you wanting the status quo have done so.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post
                          Don't need a joke Dixon trophy to know IUP is the best!
                          No but I want to force the Home Office in Lock Haven to admit it.

Comment

No but I want to force the Home Office in Lock Haven to admit it.
                            Nobody cares. Can you just stop this juvenile rant?

Comment

• New over/under just hit the boards in Vegas

Over or Under, posts on this topic, 155.5, by May 15

I'll give Nation one thing (and always do) ... NOBODY is going to 'last word' him on a topic. Many have tried. All have failed.

Place your bets. This is Post 119.

Comment

• Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

Nobody cares. Can you just stop this juvenile rant?
                                Nope. I’m going to keep *****ing about this until Steve Murray has to suck it up and finally hand it to IUP.

He knows IUP is the standard in this conference. The Home Office In Lock Haven created this trophy and set the calculations to give us the finger. Well **** them.

You can learn to ignore it. Your precious Lock Haven was awarded this despite the fact their foosball program has been a joke since 1979. Best sports program my ass,
                                Last edited by IUPNation; 04-27-2023, 12:48 PM.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X