Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

I've never seen anybody so happy to be in 25th place.

We're # 25!!!
    To be 25th with our collection of ill-performing, non-revenue sports is actually pretty strong.

If they could just improve some it would make a major difference. Unfortunately, baseball and softball are not off to good starts. Both are below .500.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

To be 25th with our collection of ill-performing, non-revenue sports is actually pretty strong.

If they could just improve some it would make a major difference. Unfortunately, baseball and softball are not off to good starts. Both are below .500.
      It’s 25th out of all D2. That’s not too bad. But it’s interesting how this ranked us 2nd among Pee Sack school but the Dixon ranks us 7th. Obviously the Directors Cup is set up properly and The Home Office in Lock Haven is clueless as usual. It’s mind boggling how a school can win the two biggest titles the conference doles out and you get ranked 7th.

Last edited by IUPNation; 03-31-2023, 07:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

It’s 25th out of all D2. That’s not too bad. But it’s interesting how this ranked us 2nd among Pee Sack school but the Dixon ranks us 7th. Obviously the Directors Cup is set up properly and The Home Office in Lock Haven is clueless as usual. It’s mind boggling how a school can win the two biggest titles the conference doles out and you get ranked 7th.
        This is Trump levels of spin. Impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by EastStroud13 View Post

This is Trump levels of spin. Impressive.
          It’s not.

You know I have a point you just won’t admit it.

Why don’t you explain how one ranks us second among Pee Sack schools but the one you are defending ranks is 7th. Go ahead…explain away. I’m listening.
          Last edited by IUPNation; 03-31-2023, 08:12 AM.

Comment

It’s not.

Why don’t you explain how one ranks us second among Pee Sack schools but the one you are defending ranks is 7th. Go ahead…explain away. I’m listening.
            The parameters are different. The methodology is different. If you do any kind of data analysis, you would understand this. I don't know how they calculate the Director's Cup rankings and don't care enough to investigate it.

WCU has always been strong across the board in all sports, both men and women. What is striking about both rankings is Bloomsburg's performance or lack thereof. What has happened to that once proud athletics program?

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

I glanced at the baseball webpage. It looks like they played a tough Southern swing to start the season. Hopefully, that pays off through PSAC play.

Comment

Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

The parameters are different. The methodology is different. If you do any kind of data analysis, you would understand this. I don't know how they calculate the Director's Cup rankings and don't care enough to investigate it.

WCU has always been strong across the board in all sports, both men and women. What is striking about both rankings is Bloomsburg's performance or lack thereof. What has happened to that once proud athletics program?
                Obviously the Directors Cup is set up properly.

The Dixon celebrates mediocrity.

Comment

It’s not.

Sure, you have a point. It's just an idiotic one. Nobody gives the Dixon Trophy as much attention as you do, because you're the only one who treats it as more than it is. The fact that you're defending the Dixon Trophy is proof that your argument is purely based in emotion, and you'll twist the facts to make it seem like your point is proven, while ignoring all the facts to the contrary. That's classic Trump tactics.

Comment

Sure, you have a point. It's just an idiotic one. Nobody gives the Dixon Trophy as much attention as you do, because you're the only one who treats it as more than it is. The fact that you're defending the Dixon Trophy is proof that your argument is purely based in emotion, and you'll twist the facts to make it seem like your point is proven, while ignoring all the facts to the contrary. That's classic Trump tactics.
                    Fat Nixon is a moron and leader of a cult.

I had a legit point.

You just don’t like the fact I’m correct that the Home Office awards a trophy based on crappy parameters.

They really should award one for men’s sports and one for women’s since most schools have more women’s teams and they affect the final score more…but that would make too much sense.

Comment

Fat Nixon is a moron and leader of a cult.

I had a legit point.

You just don’t like the fact I’m correct that the Home Office awards a trophy based on crappy parameters.

They really should award one for men’s sports and one for women’s since most schools have more women’s teams and they affect the final score more…but that would make too much sense.
                      You're not correct.

Comment

You're not correct.
                        Yes I am.

Its a poorly calculated award.

Comment

Yes I am.

Its a poorly calculated award.
                          It's not. You just don't like what it calculates.

Comment

It's not. You just don't like what it calculates.
                            It calculates and rewards mediocrity.

Comment

It calculates and rewards mediocrity.
                              Sure. I'll let you live in a fantasy world where that's true.

Comment

Sure. I'll let you live in a fantasy world where that's true.
                                It is true. It will reward a school that could finish in second in a lot of sports but not reward a school that wins multiple conference titles.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X