Lol ... too easy.
    ​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
      Grand Valley - 49
      Ferris State - 28

Final
      ​​​​​
      Ferris has looked mortal multiple times this year, I guess it finally caught up with them. Tough to see them making it out of SR3 now, though with their track record, anything's possible.

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post
        Want to give a shout out to ESU TE Jonathan Post. His father was killed by a drunk driver last Saturday on his way to the ESU/Millersville game. Post has been planning a ceremony for his family, many of whom are overseas, but he's also still with the team. He was named a Captain by his teammates for today's game at West Chester, and caught the 1st TD of the game. I can't imagine what he's going through, but having his teammates around him has given him strength. The staff and administration have also supported him every second since the news broke Saturday.
        Thanks WarriorVoice for bringing this to light. Gotta be extremely difficult for that young man to play the game and focus. My thoughts and prayers will be on Post and his family.

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post

The start of my post said that penalties against them were deserved. How does that translate to "your program does no wrong"? I just admitted that they do...
          You just seem to be the Gladys Kravitz on here with all the pointing out of everyone else’s “transgressions”.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

You just seem to be the Gladys Kravitz on here with all the pointing out of everyone else’s “transgressions”.
            Pardon me for wanting the game to be played properly. You might be used to your players wearing orange jumpsuits and ankle monitors, but that's YOUR circus...
            Last edited by WarriorVoice; 10-15-2023, 08:05 AM.

Comment

Just a note on the LH-Bloom game. LH started their back up QB in that game. I believe Sanchez was injured in the Shepherd game. In rainy conditions, LH amassed 328 rushing yards, Collier had 253 rushing yards on the day. Any info on QB Sanchez's status for the Kutztown game would be appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by Ship69 View Post

Didn't see the game. Did Stoner get hurt now, too?
                Yes, sir. Went down on a sack late in the first half.

The survivor du jour was Evan Falco. He didn't do much throwing the ball, but he did have some nice keepers in the second half.

In the QBs' defense, the receiving corps is not good.

Comment

Originally posted by jrshooter View Post

Yes, sir. Went down on a sack late in the first half.

The survivor du jour was Evan Falco. He didn't do much throwing the ball, but he did have some nice keepers in the second half.

In the QBs' defense, the receiving corps is not good.
                  Wow, not much joy for us at the QB position the past couple of years. The said thing is i looked as if Stoner was starting to get something going. What I saw of Falco last year wasn't all that bad. I remember he was a decent runner and actually led the late-season upset of a decent Gannon team, which made me somewhat surprised he was so far down the depth chart this year. Yeah, the departure of Sheehan left us with Douglas and a lot of inexperience at WR. I was impressed that Stoner was able to throw for some fairly considerable yardage against Shepherd and West Chester with that group. And they need to find a way to keep some of these young o-line guys around for a while, so the Ship QBs can stop running for their lives all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by EastStroud13 View Post

Ferris has looked mortal multiple times this year, I guess it finally caught up with them. Tough to see them making it out of SR3 now, though with their track record, anything's possible.
                    Right now, the only team outside of the GLIAC whom I could see challenging Ferris in SR3 is Pittsburg State. I know they have a big game this week against Northwest Misery (though, Northwest has been a little sub-standard - by their standards - at 4-3), but they might develop into the team to beat in that region.
                    Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

Comment

• If Central Missouri makes the playoffs, I think they beat Ferris. Lost to Pittsburg by only 1 and have already beaten NWMSU. Harding also looks capable of an upset.

Comment

• Originally posted by EastStroud13 View Post
                        If Central Missouri makes the playoffs, I think they beat Ferris. Lost to Pittsburg by only 1 and have already beaten NWMSU. Harding also looks capable of an upset.
                        Ferris"s only other loss was to FCS Montana

Comment

• Originally posted by SRU 88 View Post

Yep! And that loss won't hurt them one bit.

Comment

• Originally posted by SRU 88 View Post

Indeed it was... but most of these teams... Ferris, GVSU, half of the MIAA... I view as FCS teams in D2 clothing.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X