Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post
    Kutztown can make this game competitive, but a lot has to go right. I do think they are better equipped than Shepherd has been the last 2 years to put forth a performance that will keep the game close.

Bears offense is balanced and they lean on the run game, they need to shorten the game and absolutely pound the rock at Mines defense. Don't stop and take what they give you to convert 1st downs.

If the Bears commit a turnover or 2, they will lose by 30+, can't afford any given the talent discrepancy we are going to see.

Make Mines earn each point on sustained drives. They are used to scoring in bunches and QUICKLY. Do not play Shepherd's coverage of "bite on any play fake or double move" and play your coverages and TACKLE. Mines is going to make catches, but you can't blow coverages and allow long touchdown plays. Tackle and live to fight the next play.

Run the ball, work the clock and limit big plays. Bears will have a punchers chance if they can do that.
    There's zero way they are running the ball on Mines, it's a great game plan until you look at them holding CWU to 7 yards rushing I believe it was?

Comment

KU's flight out to Denver.

https://www.flightaware.com/live/fli...500Z/KABE/KDEN

Comment

Originally posted by ssidiver View Post
        NCAA springing for that luxurious "ultra low cost carrier" flight for these kids.

Comment

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

NCAA springing for that luxurious "ultra low cost carrier" flight for these kids.
          I have heard Avelo isn’t that bad. They set up shop at New Castle County Airport south of Wilmington. It’s the only commercial airline operating out of there. That airport should be utilized more to take some pressure off PHL.

Comment

I’ve never even heard of that airline! At least it’s a direct flight.

Comment

Originally posted by EyeoftheHawk View Post

I’ve never even heard of that airline! At least it’s a direct flight.
              Yeah that's what shocked me the most - direct from Allentown/Bethlehem/Easton to Denver. Its pretty rare that I can get direct from Pittsburgh to Denver.

Comment

Yeah that's what shocked me the most - direct from Allentown/Bethlehem/Easton to Denver. Its pretty rare that I can get direct from Pittsburgh to Denver.
                Its always direct when they charter the flight for you. Shepherd went from Hagerstown, MD direct to Denver and up to Big Rapids for Ferris the previous year.

Comment

The weather forecast for Saturday in Golden, CO is mostly sunny with a high of 35 degrees.

Comment

Anybody plan on watching Lenoir-Rhyne vs Harding before the KU game?

Comment

Harding up 14-0 at the end of 1. LR lucky to not be down 21-0…this one could get outta hand quick.

Comment

Harding is up 21-0 and basically pounding L-R so far. It's interesting to keep in mind that Lenoir-Rhyne was not even challenged in its three wins in Region 2. From what I've seen of D2 playoff ball the past couple of years, it looks as if about 8-10 D2 teams in any given year are playing football at another level from the rest. Most of us are playing for scraps. They showed the Harding indoor practive facility, which would rival that of a lot of D1 programs.

Comment

Eleanor is Whining!

Comment

LR has packed it in, 48-7 mid 3rd. Harding is a physical bunch. Unfortunately I think we’ll see more of the same later this afternoon

Comment

The SR 3 fans remind me of SEC fans. That's not a good thing

Comment

My nerves are hitting. It's finally about to happen

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X