Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ferris vs Minn St.

Which Ferris fans are coming up for the game? Driving or flying? 666 miles by road sounds ominous. Current weather forecast for Saturday is 17 with wind at 12 mph and only a 10% chance at precipitation. Of course they can only be very accurate for about three days in advance, but it sounds better than a snowstorm.

Comment

Originally posted by The Looter View Post
      Our kicking game is a major weakness. Sounds like you'll have a major advantage in that area.

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post
        Which Ferris fans are coming up for the game? Driving or flying? 666 miles by road sounds ominous. Current weather forecast for Saturday is 17 with wind at 12 mph and only a 10% chance at precipitation. Of course they can only be very accurate for about three days in advance, but it sounds better than a snowstorm.
        Most driving.

Comment

Umm quite a few QB's played....

Comment

Originally posted by Football for life View Post
            Umm quite a few QB's played....
            I can see that looking at their stats. But in retrospect, it seems to me that Jayru Campbell has gotten the majority of the snaps.

Comment

Originally posted by Twincitiesmav View Post
              I can see that looking at their stats. But in retrospect, it seems to me that Jayru Campbell has gotten the majority of the snaps.
              Yes.

Comment

Watched some game film of the Bulldogs today with Jayru at QB. They remind me of the Maverick teams that had Jon Wolf at QB, a lot of read options, and then play action off of that, as well as straight up QB runs. Should be a good test for the Maverick D

Comment

Originally posted by D2FootballFanatic View Post
                  Watched some game film of the Bulldogs today with Jayru at QB. They remind me of the Maverick teams that had Jon Wolf at QB, a lot of read options, and then play action off of that, as well as straight up QB runs. Should be a good test for the Maverick D
                  Doubt he does a lot of running. He was a game time decision vs OBU because of his shoulder. Hoping they play our other QBs to emphasize that aspect of the running game due to the weather. I don't think we'll get away with running counter all game like we did against OBU. Minn St. Dline looks way more formidable.

Comment

Ferris St. fans... what should I know about your team coming in to play the Mavericks? Strengths and weaknesses?
                    Their coach blatantly breaks rules (has since his first coaching job). Might want to check their roster for ineligible players.

Comment

https://www.woodtv.com/news/michigan...ace/1637785092

Looks like the team may have a little distraction this week but relax it's not the starting QB doing it again, it's a new guy.
                      Last edited by MrsThortonMelon; 12-04-2018, 05:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by IH8SVSU View Post
                        Their coach blatantly breaks rules (has since his first coaching job). Might want to check their roster for ineligible players.
                        Getting old. Bring something new to the dance. No need to break any rules to go 7-2 vs GV.

Comment

Originally posted by DawgUp View Post
                          Getting old. Bring something new to the dance. No need to break any rules to go 7-2 vs GV.
                          If I was a Ferris fan I'd want to brush my team's scandal under the table as well.

Comment

Doubt he does a lot of running. He was a game time decision vs OBU because of his shoulder. Hoping they play our other QBs to emphasize that aspect of the running game due to the weather. I don't think we'll get away with running counter all game like we did against OBU. Minn St. Dline looks way more formidable.
                            If they aren't running Jayru much....and they normally run him 20 plus times against better teams....then I think that plays into the hands of Kato. MSU hasn't faced a QB who can run and be dangerous the way he can since....Luke Papilion (USF) and that kinda player makes ya defend 11 and differently. The TSU QB got loose a few times last week for chunk yards and he was playing on a bad knee. I think Ferris is gonna have to sell-out to win this one, which means Jayru is going to be asked to tuck and run often..as MSU is very physical, but not as fast as Ferris on the perimeter. If Ferris just uses the halfbacks to run with....Kato knows how to plug that and have done it against very good running teams with CSUP and TSU.

Comment

Is this new enough?
                              https://971theticket.radio.com/artic...legedly-struck

Granted that he's not playing, but never good for any program for this type of incident. Especially these days.

Comment

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X