Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ferris vs Minn St.

As others have noted, more than a few folks feel that JC's backup is a much better passer. So it will be interesting how TA plays the QB position for this game.

Comment

Originally posted by Redwing View Post
      As others have noted, more than a few folks feel that JC's backup is a much better passer. So it will be interesting how TA plays the QB position for this game.
      Has Ferris played at all this year with a 2 QB system or has it just been Jayru until the injury?

Comment

Originally posted by D2FootballFanatic View Post
        Has Ferris played at all this year with a 2 QB system or has it just been Jayru until the injury?
        Just Jayru until he got hurt.
        2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

Originally posted by KleShreen View Post
          Just Jayru until he got hurt.
          Thanks! Will be interesting to see if they utilize two QBs or not..

Comment

Originally posted by Redwing View Post
            Does the backup have any mobility or is he more of a pure pocket passer? Second half of the year mankato seemed to do real well against more pure pocket style passers but can be susceptible to mobile qbs.

Comment

Originally posted by msumavfan View Post
              Does the backup have any mobility or is he more of a pure pocket passer? Second half of the year mankato seemed to do real well against more pure pocket style passers but can be susceptible to mobile qbs.
              He's mobile as well. Not as physical, but mobile.

Comment

Comment

I would put stock into what he's saying about being beaten on slants in the first half... the white out conditions didn't present themselves until the 3rd quarter.. That's the thing that I always fear with Mankato in the playoffs is if our secondary is good enough

Comment

Originally posted by IH8SVSU View Post
                    Their coach blatantly breaks rules (has since his first coaching job). Might want to check their roster for ineligible players.
                    Hey look it's the lowest of the lowest still eating crow.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsThortonMelon View Post
                      https://www.woodtv.com/news/michigan...ace/1637785092

Looks like the team may have a little distraction this week but relax it's not the starting QB doing it again, it's a new guy.
                      You have to be the biggest looser on this site nothing more to do all day but sit on this site and worry about your next *****!

Comment

Originally posted by IH8SVSU View Post
                        If I was a Ferris fan I'd want to brush my team's scandal under the table as well.
                        Are you like 10 - 12 years old?

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Witwicki View Post
                          If they aren't running Jayru much....and they normally run him 20 plus times against better teams....then I think that plays into the hands of Kato. MSU hasn't faced a QB who can run and be dangerous the way he can since....Luke Papilion (USF) and that kinda player makes ya defend 11 and differently. The TSU QB got loose a few times last week for chunk yards and he was playing on a bad knee. I think Ferris is gonna have to sell-out to win this one, which means Jayru is going to be asked to tuck and run often..as MSU is very physical, but not as fast as Ferris on the perimeter. If Ferris just uses the halfbacks to run with....Kato knows how to plug that and have done it against very good running teams with CSUP and TSU.
                          I get it but we have heard this before, our team can plug the holes however you are forgetting our about OL and what they have been doing all year long - just saying.
                          Jayru will run when necessary as he always has done but personally I think we are better off giving to our backs.
                          We need to stay focused and stick to the game plan and play all 4 quarters and win this one.
                          Going to be a good match up.

Comment

Hard to tell right now the first half will tell all.
                            Looking forward to this.

Comment

Originally posted by Football for life View Post
                              I get it but we have heard this before, our team can plug the holes however you are forgetting our about OL and what they have been doing all year long - just saying.
                              Jayru will run when necessary as he always has done but personally I think we are better off giving to our backs.
                              We need to stay focused and stick to the game plan and play all 4 quarters and win this one.
                              Going to be a good match up.
                              And we've heard this all playoff long.. TSU and CSUP fans said the same thing, you haven't seen an offensive line like ours and our front 7 did what they have done week in and week out. Not saying Ferris doesn't have a good offensive line because to get to this point that is a must have, but don't be surprised if our front 7 or even just front 4 hold their own and shut down the run game with just backs.

Comment

Originally posted by D2FootballFanatic View Post
                                And we've heard this all playoff long.. TSU and CSUP fans said the same thing, you haven't seen an offensive line like ours and our front 7 did what they have done week in and week out. Not saying Ferris doesn't have a good offensive line because to get to this point that is a must have, but don't be surprised if our front 7 or even just front 4 hold their own and shut down the run game with just backs.
                                In all my years of being a football fan, whenever I've heard someone tell another team "you've never seen an X like ours" it's pretty much a guarantee that the other team has.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X