Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ferris vs Minn St.

Originally posted by BeachinLaker View Post
    Anes and Kircus? Both turned their lives around. Anes is a youth/young adult pastor at Resurrection Life in Grandville, last I saw. Kircus was a highlighted alumni on the alumni association page a few weeks ago. I believe he is in sales/marketing at a high level, if I remember correctly.
    Thank you...very few of us get thru life perfectly, glad to see these men doing well...

Comment

Originally posted by KleShreen View Post
      Good, probably? You tell me.
      Kircus was on campus in October for his HOF induction. Didn't you see him then?
      Anes LinkedIn profile shows he's in Nashville area in real estate. Don't know how old that is.

jtf richard

Comment

Originally posted by 4nick8 View Post
        Kircus was on campus in October for his HOF induction. Didn't you see him then?
        Anes LinkedIn profile shows he's in Nashville area in real estate. Don't know how old that is.

jtf richard
        That is more up to date than my update of him. I had attended a young adult group service 4 years ago and saw that he was working there. His LinkedIn profile says he started in healthcare real-estate in Nashville in 2017. It looks like he also does business motivational speaking.

Comment

Originally posted by champgymusa View Post
          Thank you...very few of us get thru life perfectly, glad to see these men doing well...
          Me as well. Still doesn't change what I said about reasons they weren't more successful in the NFL, which was what my reply was addressing. Those things still happened. Doesn't mean that defines them in any way.
          2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

Me as well. Still doesn't change what I said about reasons they weren't more successful in the NFL, which was what my reply was addressing. Those things still happened. Doesn't mean that defines them in any way.
            had anes not destroyed his knee on an unnecessary qb sneak (had to toss that in) i think he could have played a few years in the nfl

Comment

Originally posted by dvaara View Post
              had anes not destroyed his knee on an unnecessary qb sneak (had to toss that in) i think he could have played a few years in the nfl
              Definitely. Was disappointed he didn't get to throw at all in the few preseason games he played in with the Lions. Just came in to hand the ball off.
              2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

Definitely. Was disappointed he didn't get to throw at all in the few preseason games he played in with the Lions. Just came in to hand the ball off.
                he was very good in nfl europe...just no cartilage left in the knee

Comment

Picture of Blakeslee Stadium today:

Comment

Looks a lot better than it did last Saturday afternoon!

Comment

Originally posted by Tundra_Man View Post
                      In all my years of being a football fan, whenever I've heard someone tell another team "you've never seen an X like ours" it's pretty much a guarantee that the other team has.
                      Suppose it's safe to say that many haven't seen a grass field in Minnesaota, in December, in as good of condition as Blakeslee's field??? :)

That should have enough caveats to sneak through...

Comment

Looks good. Any chance there's some heating coils under there making the ground softer? After last week, I think both teams would appreciate anything with traction.

Comment

Originally posted by DawgUp View Post
                          Looks good. Any chance there's some heating coils under there making the ground softer? After last week, I think both teams would appreciate anything with traction.
                          No heating coils. Supposed to drop near zero tonight- well on it's way during my evening walk. Kind of like playing on a parking lot.

Comment

Doubt neither team will change their game plan from last week. Appears whoever can complete a few passes and convert more 3rd downs will win the track meet.

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post
                              Suppose it's safe to say that many haven't seen a grass field in Minnesaota, in December, in as good of condition as Blakeslee's field??? :)

That should have enough caveats to sneak through...
                              Ferris has never seen a chocolate milk drinker like Laker.

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post
                                No heating coils. Supposed to drop near zero tonight- well on it's way during my evening walk. Kind of like playing on a parking lot.
                                Brrrr. As a plus, my app is showing highs in the 20's on Saturday and sunny. Still not beach weather though.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X