Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BeachinLaker
    replied
    Last edited by BeachinLaker; 01-26-2020, 08:38 AM.

Leave a comment:

• DawgUp
    replied
    Yikes!

Leave a comment:

• Mk63NuclearBomb
    replied
    OOF that's a heII of a quote at the end

Leave a comment:

• higgs21
    replied
    Originally posted by KleShreen View Post
    No kidding.... wow...

Leave a comment:

• KleShreen
    replied
    Originally posted by bankslaker View Post

I'm not sure how to take that historical figure he commented on... I can see where he's coming from, but at the same time, yikes...

Leave a comment:

• bankslaker
    replied
    I'm not sure how to take that historical figure he commented on... I can see where he's coming from, but at the same time, yikes...

Leave a comment:

• KleShreen
    replied
    https://lanthorn.com/73049/sports/in...e-coordinator/

Uhhhhhhh.

Leave a comment:

• KleShreen
    replied
    Originally posted by Mk63NuclearBomb View Post

LinkedIn says "offensive quality control (QBs) at Oklahoma State".

https://www.linkedin.com/in/morris-berger-15b807126
    Thank you! Seems like a decently significant role.

Leave a comment:

• Mk63NuclearBomb
    replied

I like it. Oklahoma State has constantly had some of the best offenses in the country. It doesn't really mention what he did at Oklahoma State, though. Just says he was on staff. Guess we'll see what happens. Seems promising, though.

I'm not sure what to think about his year at Texas State being the TE's coach, though. They threw the ball a lot, but the tight ends only combined for 7 catches for 51 yards on the year. Maybe they were just used as blockers?
    LinkedIn says "offensive quality control (QBs) at Oklahoma State".

https://www.linkedin.com/in/morris-berger-15b807126

Leave a comment:

• KleShreen
    replied
    I like it. Oklahoma State has constantly had some of the best offenses in the country. It doesn't really mention what he did at Oklahoma State, though. Just says he was on staff. Guess we'll see what happens. Seems promising, though.

I'm not sure what to think about his year at Texas State being the TE's coach, though. They threw the ball a lot, but the tight ends only combined for 7 catches for 51 yards on the year. Maybe they were just used as blockers?

Leave a comment:

• BeachinLaker
    replied
    https://gvsulakers.com/news/2020/1/2...ordinator.aspx

Leave a comment:

• Thelakerman
    replied
    Originally posted by 4nick8 View Post
    Heard they're interviewing this week. Any names/backgrounds yet?

Leave a comment:

• 4nick8
    replied
    Heard they're interviewing this week. Any names/backgrounds yet?

Leave a comment:

• Aunt Peg
    replied
    Based on Twitter it looks like GVSU is getting some nice transfers and with a few returning guys healthy and a new OC I think every position is going to be up from grabs, QB, RB and all the recievers. The TE position looks solid and the young O line was much improved. With Cole missing all of spring ball I think that the job is wide open for someone. Who knows what the new OC will want to run and which players fit that plan the best. If I am at GVSU as a player I think it is a golden opportunity to get playing time no matter where you were last year on the depth chart. West Florida got there by throwing the ball all over the place...Minn State was a power run team...it all works..exciting times at GVSU right now.

Leave a comment:

• Thelakerman
    replied

Do you think the coaching staff believes Cole's performance wasn't up to par?

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X