• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UCM is going to play Lincoln.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post
      UCM is going to play Lincoln.
      The UCM administration joined the "keeping the moole down" club.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

The UCM administration joined the "keeping the moole down" club.

Up yours, monkey twat.

Comment

Any rumors on a possible NW non-con game? We’re ready for a new road trip destination

Comment

Originally posted by Kiss My Ass View Post

Up yours, monkey twat.
            easy easy, we are not angry with you for guaranteeing yourself a 1-10 season.

Comment

Originally posted by Wallst View Post

easy easy, we are not angry with you for guaranteeing yourself a 1-10 season.

That did it. You and Monkey Tw_t have both been placed on the Monkey Pox List. Sorry, but The Committee has spoken.

Last edited by Kiss My Ass; 04-15-2023, 06:43 AM.

Comment

That did it. You and Monkey Tw_t have both been placed on the Monkey Pox List. Sorry, but The Committee has spoken.

I have to assume that's the same committee of geniuses who chose to play Lincoln.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

I have to assume that's the same committee of geniuses who chose to play Lincoln.

The Committee canceled the game but lost on appeal.

Comment

That list thing seems a bit harsh. I looked it up and the punishment for repeated Mule bashing is Double Secret Probation.

Comment

my condolences on the lincoln game
                      still awaiting our fate it appears
                      Go Bearcats!
                      M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Very disappointed that NW took the easy way out and kept LU on the schedule rather than find a decent Non-Con game like Pitt did. It’s a guaranteed hit on their SOS.

Comment

Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
                          Very disappointed that NW took the easy way out and kept LU on the schedule rather than find a decent Non-Con game like Pitt did. It’s a guaranteed hit on their SOS.
                          Michigan Tech and McKendree seemingly are open week 4. Not a lot of options when, guessing, NW wanted to keep that a home game (Family Day). https://www.d2football.com/opendates/

Comment

So it looks like Pittsburg State is the only one that isn't playing Lincoln.

Comment

Originally posted by Inkblot View Post
                              So it looks like Pittsburg State is the only one that isn't playing Lincoln.
                              Theoretically, Lincoln doesn't win a game, what does that do the SOS for the rest of the conference? For simplicity, we could just recreate last years records, I would think, and assume PSU beats USF?

Comment

Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
                                How do you know that's what they did? If they just took the easy way out, why did it take so long to put the schedule out?

They only had 5 home games, so they needed to keep a home game, plus they got late notice from Lincoln...do you think they didn't try to work out other options? Their options for week 4 were very limited...it's not like they could move other games around. The way the schedule is set up there aren't any open weeks to try other options.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X